SASS Wire Forum

This Is The Stupid We Fight

Subdeacon Joe

This is right down there with de Leon's "ghost gun 30 round clip in half a second" comment.

Thinking about it, this is the kind of not just ignorant but downright STUPID crap that the antis put out and others buy into.

I have trouble believing that those who approved this did it by accident. They are intent on banning all semi-auto firearms so they lie and say that pump shotguns and revolvers don't kill you as dead as a semi-auto rifle does.

The номенклатурный and their lickspittle аппаратчики know exactly what they are doing and how to manipulate the emotional cripples that make up the vocal left.

Image may contain: one or more people and text

seems to me the guns used were pretty damn lethal to the 10 victims.....:angry:  but it's STILL not about the guns, it's about mental illness and/or lack of respect for others that's the problem.....

it's propaganda.    it's just their method of working toward what they want.

What the left's anti-Second Amendment crusade is really about

excerpt

The leaders, however, know that if fundamental transformation becomes complete, and their brand of communism is finally installed in America, allowing their totalitarian impulses to be released, it will require the installation of the usual leftist police state to maintain their power and control, complete with re-education camps and all the rest, and there will inevitably be revolts against the new regime.

"FWIW"

It ain't just stupid we fight. It's purposely stupid with an evil agenda.

And I mean this for both the criminals who do these mass killings AND the criminal media who distort every truth out there.

Ugh. So, so sick of this toxic liberalism.

Before I retired, I stopped by a shoe repair shop (on duty/ in uniform) to pick up a holster that was repaired. This was shortly after a court had ordered the State of Illinois (or State of Confusion) to come up with a concealed carry plan or else. I noticed a couple sitting behind me in the waiting area that were obviously far left of center. I won't bore you with a description, I'm sure you have all seen it-starting with the Birkenstocks. The man said, loudly on purpose for the others in the store, "Excuse me Trooper, but what do you think of Illinois being forced to allow citizens to carry concealed weapons?"

I replied, "It disgusts me."

And they both got these big smiles.

I continued, "It disgusts me that the citizens of the State of Illinois, had to go begging hat in hand to a court, to give them a constitutional right they should have already had.

Dead silence. Smiles gone.

The guy who fixed my holster nodded and smiled at me.

Archived