SASS Wire Forum

Dillon - lee case feeder

Hoss

a while back somebody posted about a way to use a Lee case collator on a Dillon 650. I searched, but no luck. Seemed like it was a pretty regular poster.

Anyways, I bought a Dillon, but I don't have the overhead space for the case feeder where I currently have my press. I'm going to try to make the Lee case collator/feeder work, I found a guy that 3D prints some sort of adapter, but was hoping for more info   Anybody have any info????

• Hoss changed the title to Dillon - lee case feeder

The Bunkhouse master may disapprove, but, a Sawsall can work wonders on head room.:P

With the Dillon Case Feeder, can't the support pipe and plastic feed tube be shortened?  Just wondering.

3 hours ago, Hoss said:

a while back somebody posted about a way to use a Lee case collator on a Dillon 650. I searched, but no luck. Seemed like it was a pretty regular poster.

Anyways, I bought a Dillon, but I don't have the overhead space for the case feeder where I currently have my press. I'm going to try to make the Lee case collator/feeder work, I found a guy that 3D prints some sort of adapter, but was hoping for more info   Anybody have any info????

It was me Hoss, I make a little bracket works like a charm and costs only $15.00  shipped.5afa0bb0e9346_DilleeCasefeeder1.thumb.JPG.8e9c10365c4730289cd89c2acd629598.JPG5afa0bd228b7c_DilleeCaseFeeder2.thumb.JPG.cd8ac7266573f6744c1d259aa09a957b.JPG

Yea, I don't think the Lee case feeder with all that tubing is going to solve his height problem.  

I just measured my Dillon 650 case feeder and it only sticks up 10 1/2" above the top of the powder hopper.  Of course, you would need some room to put cases in and change out the shell feeder plate.

48 minutes ago, Badlands Bob #61228 said:

Yea, I don't think the Lee case feeder with all that tubing is going to solve his height problem.  

I just measured my Dillon 650 case feeder and it only sticks up 10 1/2" above the top of the powder hopper.  Of course, you would need some room to put cases in and change out the shell feeder plate.

My problem is towards the rear of my bench, the front has plenty of room. I think.... the Lee case collator will work if I can get it hooked up. And save $239! 

14 hours ago, Jackaroo, # 29989 said:

It was me Hoss, I make a little bracket works like a charm and costs only $15.00  shipped.5afa0bb0e9346_DilleeCasefeeder1.thumb.JPG.8e9c10365c4730289cd89c2acd629598.JPG5afa0bd228b7c_DilleeCaseFeeder2.thumb.JPG.cd8ac7266573f6744c1d259aa09a957b.JPG

Jackaroo,

send me one! I sent you a PM

Archived