SASS Wire Forum

Saturday Match at Brookfield! May 12, 2018

Slow Mo Dern

Saturday Match at Brookfield!  May 12, 2018

Another good time was had by all!

The weather was perfect for a 5 stage CAS match; we finished before the rain drops fell,  had a quality lunch, thanks Kat, had plenty of laughs, and everything ran like a $300 Thom Duma timepiece!

Thank you to everyone who came out to sling lead with the Shenango River Rats and making the whole shindig a success! 

Krazy Thom got first place followed by clean-shootin’ Swiftwater Jack and then our good friend Rowdy Red Tailor.

Congratulations to all our winners and participants!

Our next match is on Thursday May 31, 2018.  It's the Thursday Work Shirker Open Class CAS Match!

Hope to see you there!  Visitors and spectators are welcome but please wear your ear and eye protection!

All the best,

Slow Mo Dern

Don’t forget to RSVP Buckaroo Bubba today if you intend to take the Range Officer classes on May 19, 2018.  He needs to know today!

I had a great time at my first outdoor . Thanks to all of you .I did have trouble walking down my hall way last night . I kept checking all the door ways for rats , it seems they come in pairs.

Thanks for the kind words T.J.!

I hope you can get around to some other matches in our area.  We have a lot of cowboys and cowgirls in this part of Ohio.

It seems like there's something for everybody and don't forget Pennsylvania.  

I hope to see you next time!  Next match is May 31, 2018.  Watch the SASS wire for the announcements.  

Don't be a stranger!

All the best,  

Mo

Archived