SASS Wire Forum

No matter what your favorite vehicle is.....

I had a truck that needed an exorcism.  We did it and the demon jumped into my wife's car.  So when we exorcised him again and he jumped back into mine, I kept him and named him Jerry.  Every year I convince Jerry to turn off that check engine light long enough to get the inspection done. 

Maybe I shoulda done like these fellas and done it in a big parking lot so it would jump into a stranger's car.  Heck, I bet that's how I picked him up originally. 

Our Lady of Sorrow was acroos the street from B'nai Israel. The two congregations "competed" with each other.

One Saturday as they are entering the Temple, they see, parked right out front, a brand new Buick. Over the next week they find out that the Lady of Sorrow congregation had GIVEN me it to Father Murphy, as a symbol of their love and respect.

Sunday after that, while entering the Church, they see parked out front a brand new Lincoln. A symbol of love and respect from his congregation to Rabbi Goldberg.

Next Saturday, as they are entering the Temple, they see Father Murphy, in all his vestments, BLESSING the Buick.

Rabbi Goldberg watched for a moment, then went and got a pair of tinsnips, crawled under the Lincoln, and cut six inches off the exhaust pipe.

5 minutes ago, Whiskey Business said:

Both religions mentioned do the snip thing.

Whiskey:

Thanks. This 5af7472f5828e_Oneflewoverthecuckoosnest.JPG.5fef09a15faeef9dc1e20225dd4417f9.JPG! :blush:

I knew of Jewish and Muslim, and several African religions (although that would require a 16-year-old car, not a week-and-a-half one) but I was unaware of ritual circumcision being part of Catholicism.

Archived