SASS Wire Forum

Dick's hiring lobbyists for more gun control laws

Dick's Sporting Goods and Field and Stream has apparently hired three D.C. Lobbyists  to work Congress for more gun control legislation.

Mossberg and some other firearms mfgs will apparently no longer  sell to Dick's Sporting Goods and Field and Stream.

Field and Stream magazine is not related to Dick's Sporting Goods and Field and Stream

Personally, I don't think Dick's has anything I can't get elsewhere and I have not been in a Dick's since the employee told me they "don't sell handguns, they only sell family guns"

Further info here : http://www.foxnews.com/us/2018/05/11/dicks-sporting-goods-loses-firearms-businesses-after-its-gun-control-push.html

Does SASS have Dick's employees working for them? :lol:

Can't figure out why this thread would be moved to someplace where few members ever go 

perhaps someone just thought it would be .....

it does not advocate political action, nor does it taut  a political position :) it does, however, inform members as to where they can and can not buy certain firearms ... and reports the "why" 

Geez! is this what they mean by "political correctness"? :lol:

I've bought ammo there a few times and a couple local team t-shirts but ever since all this hullaboo I will never set foot in a Dick's again!:angry:

Archived