SASS Wire Forum

To my Brothers and Sisters in California, I mourn for you...

John Henry Quick

3 hours ago, Blackwater 53393 said:

All you have to do is sit in in a community or city council meeting and listen to what is being said and demanded and you'll find what I said to be credible.  If all you know or acknowledge are "facts and data"...  Oh!  Never mind!!  It ain't worth getting banned over to continue this discussion!!

I have... And none of the wackos tell us exactly where the are from... Though I do know that a couple of them are from Austin and have been Texans their whole life. So now what?? 

The naive belief that all the change is coming from other States will lead nowhere. 

I'd rather be banned then give up the ability to debate.

Phantom.

At the risk of being branded a “wacko”, I’ll just close my part of the conversation by saying that I know what I have learned from my experience and observations.

I’ll still sleep well, having said what I know to be true, grateful for being free to do so.

6 hours ago, Blackwater 53393 said:

At the risk of being branded a “wacko”, I’ll just close my part of the conversation by saying that I know what I have learned from my experience and observations.

I’ll still sleep well, having said what I know to be true, grateful for being free to do so.

AMEN!  I base my notions on: what people do and what people say.

Phantom, if I offended you in any way, I apologize. That said, we'll jest have to agree to disagree. :)

Archived