SASS Wire Forum

Grizzly bear question

16 hours ago, Too Tall Bob said:

this is from a 2 year old brown bear—-

BFDD447A-569C-411D-8D08-4E9C75240AE6.jpeg

This guy was a lot bigger. You can compare the print size nexr to the track of my Suzuki King Quad. I have a pcture of his tracks on the seat of the quad. The hind foot track filled the seat cushion. The littler track is front paw and the bigger is the rear. 

8C566AD9-50A0-4A37-AFCE-885AEEF1F38A.jpeg

2 hours ago, Grizzly Dave said:

All this talk about shooting me, what did I ever do to you?  :D

Save the Grizz!!!!!

I thought you were called that because you were all grizzled and grey - not brown, fuzzy, perpetually hungry, angry and round!

I think San Francisco would be a great place to re-introduce grizzlies! A bunch of anti gun laws & all the libs they can eat!

I meant ribs! Lol

Although I’m now too old and slow to think about hunting a grizzly, I don’t think I ever would have tried. I also don’t think repopulate areas that have heavy human populations is wise. Now populating liberal areas of course is fine.. on the thought of eating bear. You have to know how to prepare and cook it. As a youngen I had the pleasure of eating black bear prepared by the good traditional hill people of Tennessee. That was some darn good eating. I’ve also eaten bear cooked by ignorant hunters that was terrible. If you hunt it eat it, but please learn how to prepare and cook it. 

I suggest you also also start learning to cook liberals. They make great bear bait. Lol

19 minutes ago, Marshal Mo Hare, SASS #45984 said:

Bears like their food cooked?

What do you think attracts them to human populations. Go into the grizzly woods, make a campfire and cook. See what happens. I went on an elk hunt with some experienced Colorado elk hunters. We ate dry foods and soup for three days. According to them the cooking attracted the bears which chased off the Elk. I’m no expert but we never saw a bear.

Archived