SASS Wire Forum

Enterprise Holdings trying to save face after NRA Boycott

Colonel Lou

This is so hypocritical of a corporation in today's marketplace. They cut ties with the NRA but then try to save face and establish goodwill by starting a program for veterans. Kind of ironic that these veterans carried firearms their career. We need to continue to stand up against tyrannical organizations like Enterprise and their subsidiaries that lean toward the repeal of our constitutional rights.

https://www.travelpulse.com/news/car-rental-and-rail/enterprise-partnering-with-us-army-to-promote-soldier-career-development.html

On 5/8/2018 at 2:48 PM, Gunner Gatlin, SASS # 10274 said:

I imagine that our veterans stand up for the Constitution rather than some program or rebate from a company that wishes to fight against those who support our freedoms.

GG ~ :FlagAm:

I would hope so, but with the number of lefty/libby/proggie vets I've crossed paths with in the past few years makes me wonder.

12 hours ago, Cemetery said:

I would hope so, but with the number of lefty/libby/proggie vets I've crossed paths with in the past few years makes me wonder.

No worries. There are more good guys than those opposed to our freedoms at this point! They just aren’t as loud or obnoxious. ;) 

GG

Archived