SASS Wire Forum

Lt. Col. Oliver North - soon-to-be NRA Prez

Hell Yeah!!!!!

:D

He will be a controversial choice.  The liberal media will do their best to denigrate and discredit Col. North.

A good man with a tough task ahead!

9 hours ago, Blackwater 53393 said:

He will be a controversial choice.  The liberal media will do their best to denigrate and discredit Col. North.

A good man with a tough task ahead!

They would do that with Jesus Christ too.....

GG ~ :FlagAm:

20 hours ago, J. Mark Flint #31954 LIFE said:

Well to be fair, when Jesus said that if you did not have a sword to sell your cloak and buy one, he was speaking tongue in cheek.  He also said "Put your sword back in its place for all who draw the sword will die by the sword.

This Christ fellow should not be the next President of the NRA

well, if you feel that you are a Biblical expert on what Jesus meant.....the Bible is the Word of God so.....

http://www.biblicalselfdefense.com/

https://christianconcealedcarry.com/featured/2016/02/15/should-a-christian-carry-a-gun/

https://www.thoughtco.com/the-bible-on-the-right-to-bear-arms-701963

On 5/15/2018 at 1:02 PM, J. Mark Flint #31954 LIFE said:

Well to be fair, when Jesus said that if you did not have a sword to sell your cloak and buy one, he was speaking tongue in cheek.  He also said "Put your sword back in its place for all who draw the sword will die by the sword.

This Christ fellow should not be the next President of the NRA

The liberals extreme left have drawn their swords. Those that draw theirs in defense are covered by many others scriptures. We need leaders are are drawn to serve in defense. You quote scripture from a view of either liberal, or agnostic view. If you believe that you have a right to draw arms against an attacker in self defense, then your statement is at odds with your belief. We need strong leadership willing to step forward for freedom regardless of your religious beliefs. Please don’t quote Christian scripture from a singular point of view. You must understand all the Bible’s compelixities to make an argument. You have a right to your opinion and I respect that. However without a full understanding you are picking and choosing solely to support your belief. 

This is is not an attack on you Mark J Flint. I just think that just as soldiers study the Koran to know the another view and understand the other side, so should you study the Bible to make such judgmental decisions based on his religion. We are all in this together. Knowledge is the key to defeating our true enemy. Even it is ourself. 

Hope to meet you down the trail. I wish you speed, aim and success in your endeavors

13 minutes ago, Tennessee Trapper Tom said:

The liberals extreme left have drawn their swords. Those that draw theirs in defense are covered by many others scriptures. We need leaders are are drawn to serve in defense. You quote scripture from a view of either liberal, or agnostic view. If you believe that you have a right to draw arms against an attacker in self defense, then your statement is at odds with your belief. We need strong leadership willing to step forward for freedom regardless of your religious beliefs. Please don’t quote Christian scripture from a singular point of view. You must understand all the Bible’s compelixities to make an argument. You have a right to your opinion and I respect that. However without a full understanding you are picking and choosing solely to support your belief. 

This is is not an attack on you Mark J Flint. I just think that just as soldiers study the Koran to know the another view and understand the other side, so should you study the Bible to make such judgmental decisions based on his religion. We are all in this together. Knowledge is the key to defeating our true enemy. Even it is ourself. 

Hope to meet you down the trail. I wish you speed, aim and success in your endeavors

Agreed! with you and Mark!

Archived