SASS Wire Forum

Environmental Hazards galore

And then the real story came out.

The whale is a “coyote” transporting illegal dolphins into the area via the net method. The SUV is part of a Homeland Security “sting operation”. The Feds bungled the investigation and the “coyote” got spooked and attempted to get his charges to another location. Knowing the area where the turtles nest is “Protected Land” the nefarious whale attempted an insurgency there. The overzealous Feds inadvertently collided with the “coyote” while attempting to traverse the protected area without  interfering with the turtles.

The House is calling for the impeachment of the President at this hour...

6 hours ago, Forty Rod SASS 3935 said:

Did ANYONE there know what they were doing..... like did they have any experience with explosives?

Yep...just ask them. It’s Oregon!

Everyone has big “O” decals in the back windows of their cars. They say it stands for University of Oregon. I find it hard to believe that all the people with the “O” went to college. I think the “O” actually stands for Obnoxious or Oblivious, depending upon the weather.

1 hour ago, Pat Riot, SASS #13748 said:

Yep...just ask them. It’s Oregon!

Everyone has big “O” decals in the back windows of their cars. They say it stands for University of Oregon. I find it hard to believe that all the people with the “O” went to college. I think the “O” actually stands for Obnoxious or Oblivious, depending upon the weather.

Well, thereWAS a book called The Big O.  :wub:

48 minutes ago, Marshal Mo Hare, SASS #45984 said:

Well, thereWAS a book called The Big O.  :wub:

Believe me, that Big O has nothing to do with the "O" I am talking about. :lol:

What could possibly go wrong??!?

Archived