SASS Wire Forum

Major Artillery Classic Cowboy Champion Kansas State Blackpowder

Congrats little brother! :DIf you beat Hud you certainly had a great day as he is a top-notch shooter and cowboy.

Sorry I missed this match as I know it's always a great shoot and there's lots and lots of wonderful cowfolk I missed spending time with.

Hud, Major is gonna need a bigger hat fer his swellin' melon now. ;)

18 minutes ago, Dantankerous said:

Congrats little brother! :DIf you beat Hud you certainly had a great day as he is a top-notch shooter and cowboy.

Sorry I missed this match as I know it's always a great shoot and there's lots and lots of wonderful cowfolk I missed spending time with.

Dantankerous, you're right about that.  While I didn't have the pleasure of shooting on the same posse as Major, I did posse with Hud.  He shot this match about as smooth as any Classic Cowboy I've ever seen!  So for Major to pull that win off was impressive.  Both are pards to ride the river with in my book.

Titus

14 hours ago, High Plains Hud SASS#64232 said:

First off a BIG congrats on a well shot match Major.  You whooped me good!!

Well thanks HUD! Been learning alot from ya over the years, just watching you shoot!  It was like 1.40 seconds between us! Pretty dang close.. I like it that way :) 

I had a good time, and to think I almost shot Smokeless because of ammo issues!   

Till next time pard!

Major Art Tillery

15 hours ago, Dantankerous said:

No big hat for me, just ain't my style B).

Would have been great to have ya there shoot'n with us!

And folks, Major shoots 7 1/2 inch barrels with a crossdraw! His left hand is stupid (Major's own words) and won't let him shoot double duelist. 

I figger he been practicing sum.  :P

Archived