SASS Wire Forum

HELL FIRE '18

Chief Rick

Howdy folks!

Hell Fire '18 is just around the corner!

Mark your calendars and come out and join the Jackson Hole Regulator's September 21-23, 2018.

Free side matches on Friday from 12:00 PM to 4:00 PM and 3-stage Wild Bunch side match starting at 2:00 PM.

Gumbo meet & greet Friday starting at 6:30 PM.

10 main match stages - 5 Saturday & 5 Sunday.

Saturday night banquet with Wild Bunch/side match awards.

Hell Fire '18 application.

Howdy Chief.

Right now, Slater and I are talking about trying to travel down.   I've bragged about how good this match was the 2 times I visited.   And I would like to make it another time while I can still travel good.

PLUS, Red Knee will probably be there also..... ;)

Anyhow, thanks for posting.   I hope I can make it this year.

..........Widder

Sammy Jo and I are working out details that will allow us to attend.  Great match last year, although I was a spectator.  Plan on shootin' this year.  

Hey, Chief, I will be there and I bought a new Truck.  For those of you that don't know, my transmission went out going to the last shoot  on a $3,000 truck with about $8,000 worth of guns in it.  I had to call Rick to arrange transportation from the side of the road to the range. Irish Pat

Went last year and it was a great match.  Already have my application in for this year's Hell Fire.  Besides, it sort of on the way to Back at Cha the following weekend.  It's the only gun range I've been to with full hookups for the RV, including sewer.  

• 2 weeks later...

Applications are flowing in, don’t miss out on your chance to shoot this match. If your headed to comin at cha then make sure to plan a double header and shoot Hell Fire the week before. Make the drive worth the trip and shoot them both.

slick

Yep....that's what we are doing Slick....gonna make a road trip out of it all.  Badland (Evil) Bob and I and the appropriate bunk house bosses will be accompanying us. 

Looking forward to shooting at the only range I've ever shot at where a round over the berm is a NO CALL!  I just think that's pretty cool.

Lassiez les bon temps rouler ya'll :D

Kajun

4 hours ago, Krazy Kajun said:

Lassiez les bon temps rouler ya'll :D

:o We were just talking about starting lines for Hell Fire this past weekend.:D

26 minutes ago, Chief Rick said:

:o We were just talking about starting lines for Hell Fire this past weekend.:D

I know some dandy cuss words in Kajun I'd be glad to loan ya! I been teaching Badlands (Evil) Bob to cuss in Kajun too!  I'm sure we could come up with some great starting lines for ya'll! ;):lol:

Kajun

49 minutes ago, Badlands Bob #61228 said:

Hmmm.  I can see this going no place good.<_<

Good would be cochon de lait at the banquet!

4 hours ago, Hellbender said:

Dat would be good yeah.  Mais you gonna get there a few days early to start the process? :lol:

Kajun

6 hours ago, Hellbender said:

I can't do it the "REAL" way - but maybe if y'all come up for our December match I'll put some pork butt on the egg and bring that!?

Somebody just needs to remind me as we get closer to December.:D

1 hour ago, Krazy Kajun said:

Dat would be good yeah.  Mais you gonna get there a few days early to start the process? :lol:

Kajun

No, you got de expertise wid dat so you be dere early like, comprends?

3 minutes ago, Chief Rick said:

I can't do it the "REAL" way - but maybe if y'all come up for our December match I'll put some pork butt on the egg and bring that!?

Somebody just needs to remind me as we get closer to December.:D

:lol:

Archived