SASS Wire Forum

Oklahoma State Wild Bunch Championship.

Jackaroo, # 29989

See the SASS Events thread for info on this shoot.

This match is a large time! Hondo Tweed and his rough riders have made this a 3 day event with BAMM sniper and combat lots of side matches including doughboy plus 10 well though out stages great prize table lots of good food and I think it’s only 50.00?! Bargain! Talked with Hondo a couple of weeks ago about BAMM etc. and he said in doughboy your moving.in BAMM combat you’re moving and in BAMM sniper you’re sitting still but the TARGETS moving! How great is that? Yep ,I’m signed up.... Dusty Boddams

On 5/2/2018 at 6:36 PM, Dusty Boddems said:

This match is a large time! Hondo Tweed and his rough riders have made this a 3 day event with BAMM sniper and combat lots of side matches including doughboy plus 10 well though out stages great prize table lots of good food and I think it’s only 50.00?! Bargain! Talked with Hondo a couple of weeks ago about BAMM etc. and he said in doughboy your moving.in BAMM combat you’re moving and in BAMM sniper you’re sitting still but the TARGETS moving! How great is that? Yep ,I’m signed up.... Dusty Boddams

Are you BoddAms or BoddEms?

Entries must close on the 23rd May folks, so get them in asap if ya don't want to miss out on a great warm shoot for EOT.

Archived