SASS Wire Forum

I need takillya...my heart is broke

Calico Mary

1 minute ago, Calico Mary said:

mebbe I shud send Killer down der after her....

I don't think they like cats down there

them's know for cattle rustlin

gittn Sundance back could be a problem

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

does Okie feel good enough yet to help out yet?   or is he still workin' on a little hair of the dog?

Ray can't help.   He left his 45 on the bar after he shot up the jukebox and Bottles put it behind the bar with a note:

TAB DUE

2 hours ago, Grampaw Willie, SASS No.26996 said:

does Okie feel good enough yet to help out yet?   or is he still workin' on a little hair of the dog?

Ray can't help.   He left his 45 on the bar after he shot up the jukebox and Bottles put it behind the bar with a note:

TAB DUE

I shot the jukebox because someone had a "RAP" tune playing!!! I didn't like that .45 anyway!!!:P

10 hours ago, Rye Miles #13621 said:

I shot the jukebox because someone had a "RAP" tune playing!!! I didn't like that .45 anyway!!!:P

can't really blame ya fer dat but what was wrong wit yer 45?

we gotta plan an assault o the Bear's Cave to get Calico's horse back.   Yer gonna need sompthin.   I'm gonna trust in my .41 carbine

1 hour ago, Grampaw Willie, SASS No.26996 said:

can't really blame ya fer dat but what was wrong wit yer 45?

we gotta plan an assault o the Bear's Cave to get Calico's horse back.   Yer gonna need sompthin.   I'm gonna trust in my .41 carbine

My .38's will be just fine! When we goin'??

That .45 was a POS, all kinds of things wrong with it! Bottles can keep it!

36 minutes ago, Rye Miles #13621 said:

My .38's will be just fine! When we goin'??

That .45 was a POS, all kinds of things wrong with it! Bottles can keep it!

soon's we can round up a posse

The Bear's Cave is on the other side of the tracks (wouldn'tcha know) and just down a piece from the water tower.   There's corrals out in back where they hold stole cattle,..... and hosses.    The place is run by a floozie calls herself Madame Mimms.   and she has her band of roughnecks that works for her led by this Storm McDaniel and his sidekick Avenginatti

I don't know if Okie's gonna be much help but maybe he can take care of Madame Mimms after we get Sundance back

12 minutes ago, Calico Mary said:

free table dance fer anyone helpin' ta git my Sundance back!!!!

Okie probly go fer dat but so far it's just me and Rye figgure to hit the Bear's Cave.

This avenginnatti character always goes up to the telegraph office about 10 every mornin.   I figgure to grab him and trade him and his hoss for Sundance

yippie

me an Rye done put the bag on Avenginatti an his hoss, Thrasher

but

now we got a new problem

Madam Mimms sez she'll swap Sundance for Thrasher and 10 cases of our good rye whisky.   No Boonesfarm.  But: here's the catch: we gotta keep Avenginatti :(

Avenginatti is wanted in four different states and Canada! We could trade him in fer the $$$$

2 hours ago, Rye Miles #13621 said:

Avenginatti is wanted in four different states and Canada! We could trade him in fer the $$$$

good thinking!    I'll see Bottles and arrange to get the whisky.   all we gotta worry about is McDaniel.   He's a dry-gulchin bushwhacker!!

.......meanwhile

the story has been relayed back to the Bear's Cave

McDaniel puts the bag on Madame Mimms.   Ties her to a post in the store room.

now he sends us back a demand:   send Avenginatti back or NO DEAL

Does Madame Mimms have an ally?    Does McDaniel have enough guns to hold the Bear Cave ?   The US Marshal has already taken Avenginatti and paid Rye the rewards...... some bluffing may be needed on that matter...   The Marshal said the matter of the horse was un-important to him but if we manage to get Madame Mimms or McDaniel -- to call him back.

A Plan of Action is needed,...... and soon: it's starting to get dark as the 3d day of the Crisis closes....

I think there's sumthin' goin' on between tha Marshal and Rye....they's sittin' at tha bar tawkin' bout how purty they both iz.....

Sumone keep Bottles busy long enuff fer us ta steel tha whiskey ta git Sundance back....I'z gotta meet Okie unner tha back table agin....he said sumthin' bout needed ta re-inspect my bloomers...that tha back seem wuz comin' apart.....

wate....there taint no back seem!!!!:o 

Marshal Muffins..... wuz supposed to be on the 5 o'clock train to Fort Little Creek with his prisoner.

Now it seems they're Schmoozin it up back at the Toostone Saloon.   What happen to Avenginatti ?   He didn't escape did he ?

The general plan now is to stampede the stolen cattle from in back of the Bear's Cave as soon's its dark.   And in the comotion we steal Sundance

it's not clear how much shootn' there could be but I got my trusty .41 Carbine ready to go

5 minutes ago, Calico Mary said:

Avenginatti taint escaped.....he's playin' checkers wit Bottles in tha back room.....

that'll keep 'm busy anyway while we start the stampede

we'll have a couple a men cut th' wire and pull out a section of the corral fence and then a couple riders to throw firecrackers on the opposite side.  once it gets goin' stealing Sundance should be easy-peasy

2 minutes ago, Calico Mary said:

I dunno....they both cheat.....

long as Bottles keeps Avenginatti busy we're cool....... if he gets loose he'll cut Madam Mimme loose and then we're apt to end up with hot lead in the air right on the mainstreet of Toostone.

I always knew that Marshall Muffins wuz no-good

Just now, Calico Mary said:

since when iz there not hot lead in tha air in Toostone??:unsure:

it kinda comes and goes.

one of our trouble though is we ain't got 10 cases a that rye whisky.   they's only a couple a cases left after the other night.   at's another reeason we hadda come up with plan B.

we'z gonna need a few more bodies.....go grab BMC and Chickasaw, they's down by tha creek pretendin' ta fish, but they's really jus sleepin'....I'll dunk Blackwater in tha water trough out front and wake him up...ifn' Okie ever lets go of tha none-existent back seem of my bloomers....where tha heck did Pat Riot, J Mark and Michigan Slim git to? bout time them three started makin' themselves useful.....and sumone puleeze take that mirror away from Rye!!!!

OK, I'll head down to th' creek 

it's OK if Avenginatti wants ta play checkers but don't let him sneak out an head back to the Bear's Cave while I'm gone

he ain't gonna move....Killer is layin' in his lap, wit her claws over....um....well....over a sensatif area.....:blink:  he dunt dare even twitch....

2 minutes ago, Calico Mary said:

he ain't gonna move....Killer is layin' in his lap, wit her claws over....um....well....over a sensatif area.....:blink:  he dunt dare even twitch....

Excellent

now while I'm gone remember: no drinkin' till after th' stampede

or do ya think th' crew would do better with a couple starters just for inspiration ?

no drinkin'??  tuu late....Okie brot a bottle of sum good stuff......der mite be a sip or two left in tha bottle ifn' ya wanna crawl unner tha table fer it.....

1 minute ago, Calico Mary said:

no drinkin'??  tuu late....Okie brot a bottle of sum good stuff......der mite be a sip or two left in tha bottle ifn' ya wanna crawl unner tha table fer it.....

at's whut I was afeared of

can he still ride OK or is he done for the nite

** huge comotion **

shoutn' shootn' -- th' stampede is underway

McDaniel comes running outta th' Bear's Cave an grabs Sundance

but

tryin ta cross th' tracks there's a BIG Rattler -- and Sundance bucks ol' McDaniel off and lands him in the tracks

now -- Sundance on the loose and Calico still under th' table lookin' fer her bloomers

whut a State of Affairs

there a creaking sound as the back door opens

in rides Marshal Muffins on Sundance

he dismounts.   Sundance mozeys over to the back table.   Marshall Muffins gets a double and asks "anybody seen Avenginatti ? "   He's gotta go to Fort Little Creek

Me?  I didn' fergit my fishn' pole

3 hours ago, Calico Mary said:

I think there's sumthin' goin' on between tha Marshal and Rye....they's sittin' at tha bar tawkin' bout how purty they both iz.....

Sumone keep Bottles busy long enuff fer us ta steel tha whiskey ta git Sundance back....I'z gotta meet Okie unner tha back table agin....he said sumthin' bout needed ta re-inspect my bloomers...that tha back seem wuz comin' apart.....

wate....there taint no back seem!!!!:o 

It's true down deep inside you know it!!:P:P

Gimme another shot of rye, this is getting deep!!

Archived