SASS Wire Forum

Ambush At Cavern Cove 2018

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It looks really nice Buck....lots of work went in to that.  Also, thanks for not including any video footage of Skittles in the movie, might scare a few folks off :D

Kajun

1 hour ago, Krazy Kajun said:

It looks really nice Buck....lots of work went in to that.  Also, thanks for not including any video footage of Skittles in the movie, might scare a few folks off :D

Kajun

Har Har Har, oh iwas there Buck kept trying to get me to hush where the voices would'nt show up in the video.:P

On 8/23/2018 at 8:45 PM, Krazy Kajun said:

Coming up on about one week before Ambush kicks off.  Hey Buck, I'm just wondering....is this gonna be another PC type match or will Skittles break out the midget tossing side match this year? And if so will Quigley be there to defend his title?  B)

Kajun

You mean like this.

DSC05895.jpg

ambush2010033.jpg

13 minutes ago, lickskillet charlie said:

Har Har Har, oh iwas there Buck kept trying to get me to hush where the voices would'nt show up in the video.:P

There are pics of the choo-choo ride you know. :rolleyes:

I was gonna say something but after that I’ll just be quite. Looking forward to next weekend!!!

On 8/2/2018 at 8:21 PM, Waimea said:

You just know I been looking at F250's.

Trying to tempt me.

You ARE Evil Bob.

Waimea (wants a 350 but will settle for a 250)

You’ll like

6 minutes ago, Badlands Bob #61228 said:

I see Skittles has corrupted ALL your help.

You can tell ole Skittles is a professional loafer, he even put a pencil in his ear whilst  he was in slumber...not in lumber....more like in a lumbar pose! :lol:

Kajun

1 hour ago, Shootin Sharyn said:

Thanks to everyone for a great match this weekend.  We will be back next year.

Had a great time. Any idea when scores will be posted 

Thanks to all the North Alabama Regulators for all the hard work putting on this great match!

Congtatulations to Top Cowboy Missouri Lefty and Top Cowgirl Dodge City Dixie and also all the category winners and all the State Champions!

Posse 5 was rockin!!

Ambush was a great match this year.  Food was good, stages well written, fast and easy to remember.  The range looked good.  Thanks to all the folks that put in so much work.  It really showed.  Now if we could just get a little cooler weather next year, it would be perfect.  I think the AC unit on my camper pulled a muscle.

Congrats to the North Alabama Regulators on another great match!!

Wish I coulda' made it, but I'm still nursing that bad foot!!

Y'ALL DONE GOOD!!!

Congratulations to the all the Alabama State champions and the overall winners as well. 

This was the best Alabama State match I have attended.  Double Nickel did a fantastic job with the stages. T K D and his crew put in a long weekend to make sure everything went smooth. Posse 2 was a hard working, fun posse to be on.

14 hours ago, Hanso Lowe said:

I saw a lot of people taking photos and videos but I haven’t seen very many posted. Anyone have any to post?

A few thousand photos are coming, but it takes time. I'm working on it. High-resolution digital photos will be available to all. 

Archived