SASS Wire Forum

married 32 years today

Trigger Mike

come 2 PM it will be 32 years of marriage.  We made it through poverty with no food when we first got married and went to the army where we lived in a trailer in the flight path of the cargo planes from Pope AFB and down the road from the Army's artillery and hand grenade range.  I recall a few times where we could not afford to pay 25 cents for a box of macaroni and cheese.  We had 1 car and my wife had never been away from home and I would come home from work to her lying in the floor crying in misery.  After gaining jump status pay and a promotion it got better, then Germany, then Desert Storm where lots of my fellow soldiers came home to find their wife had cheated but as far as I know mine did not.  we survived not being able to get pregnant, and the strain and emotional toll that takes to adopting 4 babies from different states in the south.  We then survived cancer and by the Grace of God are still here.  I bought her a past present and future necklace.  she bought me a $249 RIA 38 for my tractor.  

Congralutions

Man, your early marriage sounds familiar.

Our second Christmas we dined on C Rations.

Congratulations ! ! ! 

Marriage is what the two people make of it .

But that is the KEY Word right there Two .

It takes Two  too make it or Brake it .

You can never make a great Marriage by yourself . 

Archived