SASS Wire Forum

Gun for sale

I am going to give this sales technique a try on the S&W forum someday..........great idea!!

The only hint I would give is what manufacturer it is.

Thanks for the inspiration!  

Tell ya what if Crabby doesn't take it after all let me know, I will. I'll put a check in the mail to you for some amount; could be $5 or could be $5K; you'll know when you open the envelope ;) I'll email you an FFL copy and we'll both ship 2 day priority tomorrow, deal?

I just checked and found 92 of these listed on Gunbroker, with different barrel lengths, finishes, and calibers, and only ONE currently under $750, no reserve, and 4 days still to go.

6 hours ago, longcolt 14205L said:

Here’s an interesting dilemma. No matter what’s in the box it’s probanly illegal in California. 

It wasn’t a dilemma for the seller, J Bar Binks, had a Kalifornia pard bought the box he would have sent an empty box because that’s about all that he could do being a fine upstanding, law abiding  individual.

2 hours ago, J Bar Binks, #47015 said:

Payment and FFL should arrive today, and I'll get it out to him this afternoon or tomorrow, depending. ;)

Tell Deuce to have the cameras rolling.

Excellent. I want to play next time, but I can only play the "California Compliant" version where whatever gun is in the box is either on the roster or exempt. FYI, Colt SAA's are exempt ;)

"Shooter Grade .38"

In the first picture, you can see a small flat spot on the upper edge of the flute where it got banged against something somewhere along the years. If not for that, I would have asked a couple hundred more, and with the original grips, another couple hundred. For the price, I should think he'll be happy with it though. :)

Hey Deuce, put some old rusty piece of junk back in the box and tape it up and let him open it.

Funny, I have a Diamondback 4" .22. Always wanted a .38 to go with it.

Too bad I didn't have the money or the guts to play.

Waimea

Archived