SASS Wire Forum

Ohio State Championships - Shootout at Hard Times

Buckaroo Bubba

34 minutes ago, Grumpy Old Man said:

Rye, I treat Calico nice and she's nice to me.:D

She hates me but that's okay, I'm used to wimmin hating me!!:lol: (Divorced twice)

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

https://weather.com/weather/tenday/l/Piqua+OH+45356:4:US

Uh Oh..Coffinmaker could be right! Dawg is lying to me!!

the one I saw, has Saturday late afternoon rain,,, and scattered thunderstorms on sunday.

scattered thunderstorms are hit and miss and usually don't last for long either,,,

I know my posse and one other will have ez ups,,, who's posse are you on?

2 hours ago, Calico Mary said:

Rye, ifn' I hated ya, I'd tell ya whut ta do wit that bar of soap.....:P

Hmm...sounds like it could be fun!!!:lol:

3 hours ago, Cheyenne Culpepper 32827 said:

the one I saw, has Saturday late afternoon rain,,, and scattered thunderstorms on sunday.

scattered thunderstorms are hit and miss and usually don't last for long either,,,

I know my posse and one other will have ez ups,,, who's posse are you on?

Don't know! But I have an umbrella!!:lol:

They threatened us with rain last year too, let’s hope they are wrong again!

weather forecast is looking even better,,,  basically 82 - 67,,, and only scattered thunderstorms for Sunday..

two more wake ups for me,,,

getting packed up

ohhh,,, backstraps and steaks are thawing,,,

The time has come! Looking forward to seeing my friends and making some new ones this weekend!

OK ...... Ladies and Gentelmen .... Boys and Girls ...... Children of all Ages ........ ONE!!!!

Gonna miss side matches on Friday, I'll be onna road.  See everybody on SATURDAY.  Oh YESSSSSSSSSS.

4 hours ago, Buckaroo Bubba said:

The time has come! Looking forward to seeing my friends and making some new ones this weekend!

Calico told me you didn't have any friends, so I had to be nice to you... :wacko::lol:

um....Okie.....it wern't Bubba I wuz tawkin' about.....BUBBA iz actually a really nice guy....so yeah, ya gots ta be nice ta him......now, a few others mebbe not so much.....;) 

and yer still not allowed ta play wit Hooligan Howes, La Porte Lefty, Thunder Creek Kid, and Blastin' Brad.....:wacko:

14 hours ago, Okie Sawbones, SASS #77381 said:

Calico told me you didn't have any friends, so I had to be nice to you... :wacko::lol:

She is right...I had a friend once but she moved away....:wacko:

I am fragile be nice..:ph34r:

:D

Good shooting everyone. Sure missing you all. This event is one of the great highlights of our year. A well run, fun shoot by great folks for great folks. 

Anxiously waiting to hear from my wife (Longshot Lillian) as to how she did on the first day and how the weather is.  The weather forecast keeps changing.

Well it is all over.  Anxious to see the final results.  It would be awesome if they were posted before the wife gets home which will be about 8:00pm eastern tonight.

Mean Gun Mark, Boaz, Honey and the crew,

Y'all did an awesome job with this great match. AGAIN!!!

There is no place on earth better to be at on Memorial Day weekend  than at,  The Shootout at Hard Times!!

Yazoo and I had a great time visiting with our Ohio family, especially my brothers Stone Creek and Doc Eells. 

Not to many places I'll drive 500 plus miles to shoot. 

Thanks again y'all! 

Mean Gun Mark, Boaz, Honey, everybody else.  Thank You for a WOWZERS match.  Very annoyed I could only shoot the first half.  Winding up inna Hospital last night was kind of bummer.  I'LL BE BACK!!  You betcha.

A most fabulous match!!!!!  every aspect!!

thank you thank you thank you 

Mean Gun, Boaz, Honey and the whole Miami Cowboy crew deserve mountains of credit for an outstanding match. It gets better every year. Great facilities, great volunteer crew, great stages and most of all.....a great bunch of cowboys and cowgirls to shoot with. Thanks everyone for all your hard work. It is truly appreciated.

Yes, a great time.

Thank you all for a really nice Memorial Day weekend.

--Dawg

This was my first time, but it definitely wasn't my last. Great shoot! Thanks to all for all the work. Got to shoot with old friends and get to make some new ones. Perfect!

This was our 2nd time there & just like last year it was a GREAT match!!  Thanks to Mean Gun Mark, Boaz, Doc Ells and the whole crew.  Just like Judge & Yazoo we could go to closer matches but would rather drive further to come here (btw it was great shootin w/you & Yazoo).  Fly and Lisa do excellent photography action shots & we went home with a number of great photos.  The stages were great, the food was good and we had an awesome posse!  Lots of fun, great people to shoot with, definitely a go to match!  Congrats to all of the OH State and category winners as well as Sage Chick & Spud the overall winners.

Roper & Schwaby

First time to shoot in four years, and gimped up to boot, but the folks made me feel very welcome. I didn't shoot worth a hoot, but I had a good time. The facilities are top notch, the stages well thought out, but most of all, the people were warm and welcoming. Thanks for the fine match, and helping me make it through the 12 stages. And I almost forgot, the banquet dinner was not your usual rubber chicken -- it was good! :FlagAm:

29 minutes ago, Okie Sawbones, SASS #77381 said:

First time to shoot in four years, and gimped up to boot, but the folks made me feel very welcome. I didn't shoot worth a hoot, but I had a good time. The facilities are top notch, the stages well thought out, but most of all, the people were warm and welcoming. Thanks for the fine match, and helping me make it through the 12 stages. And I almost forgot, the banquet dinner was not your usual rubber chicken -- it was good! :FlagAm:

Good to finally meet ya Okie, nice to put a face to a wire pard! Glad you enjoyed yerself.;)

This match was a great time.  Great stages.  Nice and smokey, and muddy (My Posse will under stand this ;)).  Hope to be back next year.

9 hours ago, Cemetery said:

This match was a great time.  Great stages.  Nice and smokey, and muddy (My Posse will under stand this ;)).  Hope to be back next year.

Did ya ever git yer hands clean???:P

7 hours ago, Rye Miles #13621 said:

Did ya ever git yer hands clean???:P

Nope.

That's the stain of fun!

17 hours ago, Cemetery said:

Great to meet you this weekend!!! Hope you enjoyed yourself in Ohio!

2 minutes ago, Buckaroo Bubba said:

Great to meet you this weekend!!! Hope you enjoyed yourself in Ohio!

Good to meet you as well!  Always have fun when I'm in Ohio.

Archived