SASS Wire Forum

Non CAS Glock Conversion Barrel 9mm

Grand Stan

I am looking for a Glock 22 conversion barrel from .40 to 9mm.  I am looking to see if anyone has one for a reasonable price - not trying to pay retail of course.  Let me know if you have one laying around, or any other conversion cylinders for Glock.  Thanks cowboys and cowgirls.  

12 hours ago, Grand Stan said:

I am looking for a Glock 22 conversion barrel from .40 to 9mm.  I am looking to see if anyone has one for a reasonable price - not trying to pay retail of course.  Let me know if you have one laying around, or any other conversion cylinders for Glock.  Thanks cowboys and cowgirls.  

Yer going to need more than the barrel Stan, the breechface in the slide is larger on a 40.  You need a top end(slide and barrel) and mag(s) which is likely going to cost close to, or as much as, another gun.

Lone Wolf makes a very nice, affordable .40 to 9mm barrel.   Depending upon the 9mm load you use you might need a 9mm recoil spring too.   I used a LW 40 to 9 barrel for years without issue on my Glock 26, but had issues with my Glock 23 and bought the spring for the 9mm.   LW seems to be the least expensive conversion barrel, but is still a quality  product.  It may be difficult to find a used one, since most folks keep them "just in case" there is a run on .40 ammo.

Archived