SASS Wire Forum

It's worse out back. The range backstop in somewhere buried in a 200 yrd long drift20180414_174158.thumb.jpg.e4840a3e5c400eae0e97f830fbb2fcc7.jpg

But this climate change thingy will take care of it along about July.

3 hours ago, Subdeacon Joe said:

Maybe,  just maybe,  you should stop dancing.  :D

Not until I can't see the barn...  the wife said I needed to get in shape for the season.    So might as well have some fun and dance. 

Still coming down... it snowed all night and it's not supposed to stop until around 2am... according to the local stations.    It would be really nice if it wasn't for all the wind.   Drifts as tall as I am and two feet over in the wind channel is bare ground.     Now this is a nice spring storm. :D

It's nice to know I haven't lost my skills with the snow dance but my wife is getting a little grumpy 

Okay...I will stop bellyaching about the rain we are having every day...every rass'n frass'n sonofabatching day...everyday single fargin' day for the past few goldanged months....day in day out cloudy, gloomy fracktination blasterhabbing freakin' clouds and rain....Yep, you have it much worse....

We got hit too, going to be a three plow day, 30" expected all ready got 12" from this morning and winds, running outta places to put it,banks froze up from the warm spell in the 30's a couple of weeks ago, gotta love lake affect snow. Good day to sit by the stove reading Louis Lamour and drinking hot tissues.

Take care,stay safe

Drd

My range is about 2 feet under snow right now.  And it's in the low land so it will be a few inches under water when it all melts 

57 minutes ago, Sgt. Saywut said:

Sheesh.   It’s supposed to hit 80 here in Tulsa today!

ditto for Houston...

Archived