SASS Wire Forum

Hi folks!!!!

Phantom, SASS #54973

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You guys need to come check out the Green Mountain Regulators annual match on the 4th weekend of October.  Phantom and crew are setting up a set of stages that is sure to be pretty epic.  Last year (the theme was Blazing Saddles- complete with a toll gate... :lol:) was one of the top 3 funnest ones I've ever shot.  No doubt this one will be top shelf. ;)

TS (Hellfire 2017 Black Cloud Posse!) :lol:

On 4/14/2018 at 2:19 PM, Phantom, SASS #54973 said:

Is everyone having a good time!?!?

I remember this game isn't about marksmanship... (cost me a fortune to get my gang into PRS)

Glad you to see ya back on, but how did ya come back with a post count? I told one of the wire wranglers sumthin about the cowboy way once and I disappeared off the wire, TG wire and got a letter saying we needed to renew (our life memberships?) When I called HQ they explained how I was good and just needed to re-up on the wire with a new log in and Wa-lah I was a newbie. 

Oh well... I'll see your $50 and... Bet ya 75 bucks

On 4/17/2018 at 7:20 PM, Two Spurs said:

You guys need to come check out the Green Mountain Regulators annual match on the 4th weekend of October.  Phantom and crew are setting up a set of stages that is sure to be pretty epic.  Last year (the theme was Blazing Saddles- complete with a toll gate... :lol:) was one of the top 3 funnest ones I've ever shot.  No doubt this one will be top shelf. ;)

With your help - this years Revenge will be the BEST EVER!!!!!!!!

Contact me if any of you want to know more about the Green Mountain Regulator's Revenge :blush:

On 4/17/2018 at 8:20 PM, Two Spurs said:

Did someone go back and get a $#1%load of dimes?  :D

1 hour ago, John Henry Quick said:

Did someone go back and get a $#1%load of dimes?  :D

Actually.... YES! :lol:.  They even made a toll gate that you had to lift and go through after the beep!  Oh my gosh that was hilarious to watch the different variations of that line! :lol:

2 hours ago, Two Spurs said:

Actually.... YES! :lol:.  They even made a toll gate that you had to lift and go through after the beep!  Oh my gosh that was hilarious to watch the different variations of that line! :lol:

Yeah...how many times did we have to yell "Get the Dimes!!!!"...it was a fun stage...

:lol:

Archived