Hi folks!!!!

Phantom, SASS #54973

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, Shooting Bull said:

WAIT!  Phantom, you know this ^ guy? 

Moderators, we need to ban Phantom again. :angry:

Better watch yer back:huh:, is it me, or ain't it kinda funny how the Phantom shows up at the same time on the same thread with one of them new fangled secret "phantom" Moderators:o Makes ya think don't it:ph34r:.....I'm just saying:wacko:

14 minutes ago, Henry T Harrison said:

Welcome home and I hope not in a kinder gentler version. I missed sparring with you

My personality has been ingrained in me for quite a long time...so no worries there ;-)

4 hours ago, Allie Mo, SASS No. 25217 said:

Hey Olin!

Have no fear, he's really a kitty (a big term of endearment from me). I've even shot a match with him AFTER giving him a long Time Out. It was fun.

Regards,

Allie

Allie Shooting and Phantom Timing.jpg

This is off topic, but in a way relevant since another thread started by the OP address this topic. Here is a perfect example of why you can't base your decision on rules solely on a picture. In this picture, it appears the TO is wearing his crossdraw rig at a greater than 30 degree angle, as well as the possibility that the left holster is past the belt buckle. I am sure neither is the case in this example, which is why pictures are not always good examples, particularly when the pictures are taken at certain angles and/or at times when the individual being photographed isn't even shooting. 

On April 14, 2018 at 4:19 PM, Phantom, SASS #54973 said:

Is everyone having a good time!?!?

How did you escape the ward this time?  : )

10 minutes ago, Redwood Kid said:

This is off topic, but in a way relevant since another thread started by the OP address this topic. Here is a perfect example of why you can't base your decision on rules solely on a picture. In this picture, it appears the TO is wearing his crossdraw rig at a greater than 30 degree angle, as well as the possibility that the left holster is past the belt buckle. I am sure neither is the case in this example, which is why pictures are not always good examples, particularly when the pictures are taken at certain angles and/or at times when the individual being photographed isn't even shooting. 

Hell...the only thing this picture is showing is that I have a belly from sitting in a recliner with a neck brace on for 6 months...this was one of my first shoots after my broken neck...

And anyone that would use this picture to debate a X-Draw angle needs to have his/her head examined.

Oy...

13 minutes ago, Redwood Kid said:

Beautiful young lady in the picture and you're looking at the holster the man is wearing?  I get it...Wife looking over your shoulder...

10 minutes ago, Phantom, SASS #54973 said:

Hell...the only thing this picture is showing is that I have a belly from sitting in a recliner with a neck brace on for 6 months...this was one of my first shoots after my broken neck...

And anyone that would use this picture to debate a X-Draw angle needs to have his/her head examined.

Oy...

Yep he's back

1 hour ago, Allie Mo, SASS No. 25217 said:

So Jefro, are you suggesting Olin is really Phantom? Just kidding.

I think he’s suggesting Phantom might be one of them there newfangled ghost moderators. The irony is killing me. :lol:

1 hour ago, Matthew Duncan said:

Beautiful young lady in the picture and you're looking at the holster the man is wearing?  I get it...Wife looking over your shoulder...

In my defense, I get to see the lovely Allie Mo in person in less than two short weeks. Trust me, she’s even more lovely in real life

1 hour ago, Redwood Kid said:

In my defense, I get to see the lovely Allie Mo in person in less than two short weeks. Trust me, she’s even more lovely in real life

Gonna be at CA State?  Look me up and say hi! 

Hey Phantom great to see ya' back mate..also hopefully  all is well after the auto accident..I see you've been dabbling on the darkside..always enjoyed your posts..have fun..regards 'Mohawk

3 hours ago, Painted Mohawk SASS 77785 said:

Hey Phantom great to see ya' back mate..also hopefully  all is well after the auto accident..I see you've been dabbling on the darkside..always enjoyed your posts..have fun..regards 'Mohawk

Thanks 'Mohawk!!!!

Neck is fine...so long as I'm standing and breathing...and walking, I'm blessed!!!!

Switched over to Frontier Cartridge cuz I was looking for something new...14 years of basically shooting the same thing, the same way got a bit boring to me. Sooooo...Picked up a SxS and went Black!!!! It's a heck of a lot of fun!!!!!!!!

Now all I need to do is figure out this SxS thing...kinda miss my 97 :ph34r:

Phantom

13 hours ago, Phantom, SASS #54973 said:

Oy...

Well, I don't know. Besides the front porch it also shows that you only have one leg and no fingers on your left hand. And I'm not crazy, my mother had me examined!:blink:  oy gevalt

2 hours ago, Bad Bascomb, SASS # 47,494 said:

:ph34r:  Phantom--  glad to see you back gracing the Wire.  

Seems that life is sometimes one loooong rehab! 

But we all wonder, whatever happened to Lothar and Narda?  :huh:

I have noooooooo idea:blink:

On ‎4‎/‎15‎/‎2018 at 8:05 PM, Phantom, SASS #54973 said:

There were a few bets going around this weekend at the State match...

:huh:

Right now the bookie has odds set at 90 days, we all hope he hits the over, not the under! If you want any of the action see me at the regional, the bets may go off the chart on this one!!!

1 minute ago, COLORADO JACKSON said:

Right now the bookie has odds set at 90 days, we all hope he hits the over, not the under! If you want any of the action see me at the regional, the bets may go off the chart on this one!!!

SASS oughta run a How Long Will Phantom Last scholarship pool.

4 minutes ago, Yul Lose said:

SASS oughta run a How Long Will Phantom Last scholarship pool.

I don't think there's a bank that could hold that much! And it would cause a memory meltdown on the data usage on the wire!!

2 hours ago, COLORADO JACKSON said:

I don't think there's a bank that could hold that much! And it would cause a memory meltdown on the data usage on the wire!!

Don't pick on him. You know he's temperamental!

9 hours ago, Phantom, SASS #54973 said:

...Now all I need to do is figure out this SxS thing...kinda miss my 97 :ph34r:

Phantom

Hey, you can run BP in a '97. :)

And BTW, congrats on the FC win at State.  Pretty tight race between you and Cody!

Archived