SASS Wire Forum

Gun laws

Red Cent

LOUISIANA

A bill prohibiting the sale of assault weapons to people under 21 was defeated in the state Legislature on Tuesday.

Current state law allows people 18 or older to purchase assault weapons. Democratic state Sen. Troy Carter proposed Senate Bill 274 to raise the age from 18 to 21 after the Feb. 14 mass shooting at Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School in Parkland, Fla.

HUH??!!

----------------------------------------------------------

VERMONT

Over the objection of gun rights advocates, Republican Gov. Phil Scott signed three bills Wednesday that will ban high-capacity magazines...................

----------------------------------------------------------------------

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/lawmakers-in-several-states-weigh-bills-to-help-prevent-mass-shootings/ar-AAvQqRt?ocid=spartanntp

The NRA Magazine that I get each month always has the latest laws and court decisions on gun control. Very informative.

+ 100 on finally being able to buy an assault weapon. Might even buy two or three just because. Maybe even celebrate with something that does not use magazines but uses a belt-fed system.

A SAW for me please and thank you.

I still say if this sh...uh, er...stuff keeps going the voting laws must change too. Also, only 21 and older must join the military. Anyone under 21 in the military must be released from service and 21 year old college students must fill in the gaps.

That would put an end to this...stuff!

3 hours ago, SHOOTIN FOX said:

M249 s are available in semiautp.$7000+

Semi auto ain't an assault weapon. 

Archived