SASS Wire Forum

WTB Older Lee Press

Howdy,

I looking to buy an older model Lee Challenger press like the one in photo.  My kids broke the handle on mine.  If you have one on a shelf collecting dust you'd like to sell it please shoot me a PM and let me know how much with shipping to New York.  Yes I know I can get a newer one or a different brand but I have my reasons.

Thanks

Ranger

Lee 1.jpg

Lee 2.jpg

While you're waiting on finding a press, fill this out on the Lee website.

http://www.leeprecision.net/support/index.php?/Tickets/Submit/RenderForm/4

If they have the part they will send it either for free or the price of shipping.  You can even attach a photo so you get the right part.

1 hour ago, Wagon Box Willy said:

While you're waiting on finding a press, fill this out on the Lee website.

http://www.leeprecision.net/support/index.php?/Tickets/Submit/RenderForm/4

If they have the part they will send it either for free or the price of shipping.  You can even attach a photo so you get the right part.

HEY THANK YOU!!  I looked their warrantee but I didn't see that.  I sent a request and will see what happens.  Again, much obliged!

You're welcome.  Most folks don't know that Lee will send you replacement parts for free.  I've had primer feeds for my Lee Loadmaster replaced over and over when they got damaged and various other parts on occasion when they wore out or broke.

On ‎4‎/‎12‎/‎2018 at 2:23 PM, Wagon Box Willy said:

You're welcome.  Most folks don't know that Lee will send you replacement parts for free.  I've had primer feeds for my Lee Loadmaster replaced over and over when they got damaged and various other parts on occasion when they wore out or broke.

Well guess what?  I've got new parts coming!  Thanks Willy!  If you are ever in northern NY stop by our club, your first shoot and lunch is on me.

On ‎4‎/‎13‎/‎2018 at 5:38 AM, meesterpaul said:

I have a bunch of extra Pro 1000s without dies from a trade that I did a while back. There is a variety of shellplate carriers. If anyone has dies and wants to try a progressive, or add on, let me know. 

I might be interested in one or two of the 1000's. let me know what you would like for them.

kR

On ‎4‎/‎13‎/‎2018 at 5:38 AM, meesterpaul said:

I have a bunch of extra Pro 1000s without dies from a trade that I did a while back. There is a variety of shellplate carriers. If anyone has dies and wants to try a progressive, or add on, let me know. 

I've been looking at upgrading my single stage.  Been looking at a Pro 1000--would love to try one out.  Let me know what you'd take for one.

Archived