SASS Wire Forum

Wanted To Buy Back

Several years ago, I sold a practically new Big Ed rig here in the Classifieds.  I miss it and regret the decision to sell.

Cannot recall who the buyer was; if you are out there, and would be interested in selling the rig back to me, please let me know.

I know; slim chance...but stranger things have happened.

Muchisimas Gracias!

LL

2259822IGP3451wholebelt.jpg

I had the exact same rig and it was the nicest one I have ever owned. Craftsmanship was outstanding. Only reason I sold mine is it didn't fit one spring :angry: Hope you find it.

9 minutes ago, Outlaw Gambler said:

I had the exact same rig and it was the nicest one I have ever owned. Craftsmanship was outstanding. Only reason I sold mine is it didn't fit one spring :angry: Hope you find it.

As many issues as Big Ed had with customer service, he made some fine leather.  I still have my first rig, which he made.  I could kick myself for selling this one.  Never again.

LL

I bought three or four complete rigs from him over a period of about two or three years. I never had a problem with his customer service. Rigs were delivered in a reasonable amount of time. Loved spending time on the phone with him, even learned how to make "chocolate gravy" from his mom's depression reciepe.  

7 minutes ago, Jersey Kid, SASS #287 said:

I believe that is the rig I purchased on the wire for my brother who as you might expect will not part with it - sorry

I'm glad he's attached to it, Kid......but if he ever decides otherwise, please let me know.

Okay....anybody have any suggestions for a leather maker who could duplicate the rig from photos?

LL

PM Double Diamond, Darrell Brinkmeir, he can do it.

20 hours ago, Loophole LaRue, SASS #51438 said:

I'm glad he's attached to it, Kid......but if he ever decides otherwise, please let me know.

Okay....anybody have any suggestions for a leather maker who could duplicate the rig from photos?

LL

Give Nick a call.

http://www.knightsleatherproducts.com/products.html

OLG

Archived