SASS Wire Forum

SOLD !!WTS, Custom Holster Belt, hand carved & Tooled Now $125.00

Custom Holster Belt, no cartridge loops. Full Hand carved & tooled, Medium Brown in color. Belt measures from the buckle tongue to the center Hole, 47".  I wear size 44 jeans, for your sizing information.

$125.00  shipped to your US postal zip code.

Belt maker is; Klickitat Bob SASS # 21903

IMGP3856.thumb.JPG.07e2488b16946de41cc901ebfff745a4.JPGIMGP3854.thumb.JPG.a9c1e3c630078b1bb52d938fe86cf41d.JPG

IMGP3853.JPG

Redwood, 

Look at the picture of the buckle tab attachment to the main belt.

It is held on with “Chicago Screws”. They can be removed and new holes punched further down the main belt.

You would probably have to cut the main belt but it could be made shorter.

I don’t know about the loop under the buckle tab. Not sure what that loop is used for.

Obviously you would loose so of the fancy work.

Just a thought.

CJ

I was wondering about that. While it might be possible, I’d probably be in it for more than a new belt by the time the project was completed. But even worse would be having to cut up some of that beautiful carving already there. I think I’ll leave it for someone that will be able to use it as is. I think these two would look pretty good together though  

47DFA725-D61B-4A7F-ADEF-D1FE53AD963E.jpeg

743FADFE-227B-4C4C-90EB-8FA6B72F4C8A.jpeg

I think you are right about them looking good together. However, I agree that it would be a shame to chop off some of that carving on the belt.

My problem is the belt is too short. I’m working on it, but have too far to go to take a chance on making it in a reasonable time frame. :(

Keep looking. I found some of my guns here on the classifieds. Just hold out until what you want shows up. I have been happy with what I found.

Archived