SASS Wire Forum

Sandusky County Regulators Saturday April 14th.

WOODFOX , sass#34179

Sandusky County Regulators first shoot of the season is Saturday April 14.

Registration is 7:30 - 9:30 safety meeting is 9:45 shoot will begin directly after meeting.

Breakfast will be served in the clubhouse starting at 7:45 for a small fee , lunch also will be served around noon.

We will shoot 3 stages stop for lunch and shoot 3 more after lunch .So come out and join us for our first shoot of the year.

Woodfox 

The stages are now posted on our website here.

Come on over and join us.  The weather is going to be nice with a low of 46 and high of 57.  Sounds a lot better than what we've been having lately!

1 hour ago, Woody Shootem, SASS # 24816 said:

Thanks for posting this, Woodfox.  For those of us that want to help, what time is setup on Friday?

Usually 3pm might want to check with Badfinger to be sure 

Woodfox

1 hour ago, Woody Shootem, SASS # 24816 said:

The stages are now posted on our website here.

Come on over and join us.  The weather is going to be nice with a low of 46 and high of 57.  Sounds a lot better than what we've been having lately!

Good stages!!! Love the lines!!:lol:

This will be my first shoot. I am concerned I will not remember the sequences of firing. I will no doubt have some "P"'s. I will consider those as "participated".

See you there.

WW

4 hours ago, Westwood Willie said:

This will be my first shoot. I am concerned I will not remember the sequences of firing. I will no doubt have some "P"'s. I will consider those as "participated".

See you there.

WW

Don't worry about it ask for help if you need it be safe and have fun .

Woodfox

On 4/10/2018 at 2:37 PM, Westwood Willie said:

I am concerned I will not remember the sequences of firing. I will no doubt have some "P"'s. I will consider those as "participated".

Willie,

The above statement is applicable to virtually all cowboy shooters, regardless of experience, so don't be concerned. 

These stages are actually fairly simple; the T.O. (Timer Operator) will help guide you through the course of fire.

Just show up, be safe, and have fun!

Sorry to post so late, but due to my work commitment on Friday that I can not get out of with OSHP, set up will not be until 5p tomorrow. Hopefully this will not inconvenience anyone and we can use all the help we can get, Thanks!! Better check my guns and make sure they haven't seezed up over the winter. Haven't cleaned or had them out of the safe since our last November shoot... that's pretty sad :( 

2 hours ago, Badfinger & Sassy said:

Haven't cleaned or had them out of the safe since our last November shoot... that's pretty sad :( 

Yep!

5:00pm, I'll be there.

That will give me some time before to test fire the shot guns since I have worked on them.

I think I may have wore out my snap caps this winter.

Too Much Fun

WW

7 hours ago, Badfinger & Sassy said:

Sorry to post so late, but due to my work commitment on Friday that I can not get out of with OSHP, set up will not be until 5p tomorrow. Hopefully this will not inconvenience anyone and we can use all the help we can get, Thanks!! Better check my guns and make sure they haven't seezed up over the winter. Haven't cleaned or had them out of the safe since our last November shoot... that's pretty sad :( 

I'm glad I'm not the only one who haven't seen their guns in months

Guns...I haven't seen any guns for months...with all the packin' and unpackin'.....I might find them in another month....

Wish we could be there..........Ya'll have fun and be Safe..........

Take Care

Faygo and Eleanor

1 hour ago, Russ T. Sites said:

I'm glad I'm not the only one who haven't seen their guns in months

yer not, and it's only 2 weeks til Smoke in tha Woods....:blink:

I have been shooting all winter here in Az ,but don't worry it hasn't helped only got the Rugers dirtier.

Now I have to clean them to bring them back home.  

Faygo Kid call me when you are coming out of the woods for a shoot

Catlow

5 hours ago, Catlow4697 said:

I have been shooting all winter here in Az ,but don't worry it hasn't helped only got the Rugers dirtier.

Now I have to clean them to bring them back home.  

Faygo Kid call me when you are coming out of the woods for a shoot

Catlow

Will do....weekends of garage/moving sales then more trips to the north country....hope it don't rain to much tomorrow....be safe....Faygo

• 4 weeks later...

Archived