SASS Wire Forum

What's hiding in our boat?

Took a look under the tarp last night and there was nothing there. :(

My assumption then is that a raccoon was looking for shelter, climbed aboard, rested and then left.

I had to call Randy Gaolers*, the Dragon Slayer and cancel his appointment. :P

* Anagram of Dragon Slayer

5accd318b6fe2_DragonSlayerAnagram.JPG.ef3d4bc708a51c648dbc0987b0f9c857.JPG

15 hours ago, Cheyenne Ranger, 48747L said:

well, this is a bit of a let-down.

at least the rabid raccoon didn't bite you if there was a rabid raccoon, which there wasn't

Cheyenne:

Got a text from Rocket Raccoon! :o

5ace324488653_RocketRaccoon.JPG.943c2c4300b08f0e700a4e0802441607.JPG

Turns out he was inspecting our boat for hostile aliens, as part of his 5ace32bfca1b3_GuardiansoftheGalaxyLogo.JPG.efe28319c1dc5be22647f56573d0f2c9.JPG responsibilities. :blink:

Received an all-clear from him. :P

Our next door neighbor posted a photo on Facebook Tuesday of our four footed terrorist raccoon raiding their trash cans, at 7:51 in the morning yet! It's been hitting trash cans  and bird feeders for a while now. I've started not putting a lot of feed out for the birds, just one scoop each feeder early in the day so the birds can get most of it. No more suet cakes after the masked raider figured how to get them even with the cages wired shut. Even took off with one of the cages a couple months ago:o:wacko::blink::angry::blush:

We’ve got a raccoon family that visits the back patio on a nightly basis. They used to try to clean the peanut butter out of my mouse traps but I think they got ltired of having their pinkies snapped. Now they just lick the peanut butter from around the edges and don’t go near the trigger. My dog Charlie just sits there and watches them through the patio door.

On ‎4‎/‎10‎/‎2018 at 7:06 PM, Cold Lake Kid, SASS # 51474 said:

So, what do we do with all the silver bullets we cast up?

Look for a vampire?  Call the Lone Ranger?  I donno, so many choices. 

Archived