SASS Wire Forum

The wussification of Great Britan is complete

Henry T Harrison

Didn't they try this a few years ago, but hit a road bump because diners, chefs and home cooks bought a large percentage of their knives online, and the police basically said it was unenforceable?

Sad to see a once proud country reduced to a vassal state of the PC crowd.

Regards

:FlagAm: :FlagAm: :FlagAm:

Gateway Kid

Wonder what the plan is for cleavers and hatchets and the like!!  Do they expect you to gnaw a steak off the bone while holding it in your greasy fingers?  I suppose it fits! The old scenes of feudal England and dank castles where everyone ate with their hands, juices and beverages dripping from the corners of their mouths and running off their elbows, definitely fits the unenlightend attitude displayed by the British government!! :rolleyes: <_< :lol:

The mayor of London is worst than the idiot mayor of NYC.  He is reacting to the news that London has a higher violent crime & murder rate than NYC except the weapon of choice are edge weapons.  Knife control is about as logical as automobile control.

28 minutes ago, J.D. Daily said:

except the weapon of choice are edge weapons.

What else do they have?  They banned guns long ago.  And the mayor isn't British.  Just sayin'...

19 minutes ago, MizPete said:

What else do they have?  They banned guns long ago.  And the mayor isn't British.  Just sayin'...

His ethnicity isn't surprising for London is referred to as Londanistan.  Sort of like Victor Davis Hanson's name for Kalifornia Mexifornia.

An epidemic of stabbings and acid attacks in London has gotten so bad that London mayor Sadiq Khan is announcing broad new "knife control" policies designed to keep these weapons of war out of the hands of Londoners looking to cause others harm.

I just about spit out my drink when I saw that. So now even knives are weapons of war??? So exactly what battle in world history was fought by opposing soldiers trying to jab each other with steak knives?

These leftists will simply never get it. They keep trying to ban the tool being used instead of the bigger tool using it.

36 minutes ago, Sixgun Sheridan said:

I just about spit out my drink when I saw that. So now even knives are weapons of war??? So exactly what battle in world history was fought by opposing soldiers trying to jab each other with steak knives?

These leftists will simply never get it. They keep trying to ban the tool being used instead of the bigger tool using it.

I believe that was the battle of the Neanderthal vs the Cro Magnon in France...........35,000 years ago.

:rolleyes:

OOH!!  OOH!!  I GOT IT!!  They want everyone's diet to be reduced the the pablum that the "One World",  anti-national, Global control faction hopes to eventually shove down our throats!! 

*snaps fingers*

This may BE a Vegan conspiracy to ban meat eating! No steak knife = no steak!!!

They will pry my juicy, succulent steak from my cold dead fingers!

BA52E988-BBD4-49F5-98B3-8E8533FF0CCA.jpeg

10 hours ago, J.D. Daily said:

The mayor of London is worst than the idiot mayor of NYC.   Knife control is about as logical as automobile control.

actually you have to have a special permit which costs $$ to drive in London-proper.  Too much traffic is the reason

A person can be arrested for carrying a slightly sharpened spoon “for self defense” and will have be fingerprinted, have their mugshot and DNA taken.

The facts of the arrest will be recorded in the Police National Computer System (PNC). If you don’t already have a PNC record when you get lifted for this, then one will be created.  The item is irrelevant, in the UK you are not allowed to have any item as a weapon, period - sec.1 Prevention of Crime Act 1953.

So a baseball bat in your car, for "self defense" is a weapon.  Even when not being used.  (or you better be prepared to tell them where the ball game is).  Best to carry some gloves and balls, too.)

Never, ever, tell the police that something is for "self-defence", the object is then a weapon, and you'll be nicked.

1 hour ago, Abilene Slim SASS 81783 said:

Why stop with knives? Ban the bones sez I. :rolleyes:  

24fa716da1922d5274df53b8420230c7.jpg

After watching the Gods Must Be Crazy, I am all for banning coke battles as well

1 hour ago, McCandless said:

A person can be arrested for carrying a slightly sharpened spoon “for self defense” and will have be fingerprinted, have their mugshot and DNA taken.

The facts of the arrest will be recorded in the Police National Computer System (PNC). If you don’t already have a PNC record when you get lifted for this, then one will be created.  The item is irrelevant, in the UK you are not allowed to have any item as a weapon, period - sec.1 Prevention of Crime Act 1953.

So a baseball bat in your car, for "self defense" is a weapon.  Even when not being used.  (or you better be prepared to tell them where the ball game is).  Best to carry some gloves and balls, too.)

Never, ever, tell the police that something is for "self-defence", the object is then a weapon, and you'll be nicked.

Heaven forbid if you ever tell them you practice Krav Maga. You just might end up having your arms and legs surgically removed.

4 hours ago, Wapaloosie73 said:

*snaps fingers*

This may BE a Vegan conspiracy to ban meat eating! No steak knife = no steak!!!

They will pry my juicy, succulent steak from my cold dead fingers!

I think that in London you would discover that you don't want to eat the steak.

14 hours ago, Sixgun Sheridan said:

Of course once the British realize that you can sharpen pretty much any flat metal object with a metal file they'll be banning those too.

Exactly they expect to do to control sharp pointed sticks however still remains to be seen.

Anybody who ever watched a prison movie knows you can sharpen metal on a cement floor

Archived