SASS Wire Forum

New Team SASS State Director

Charlie T Waite

While at a match yesterday made several announcements about our fight for the Second Amendment as well as the up coming pro Second Amendment rally.  Bohunk Charley 92175 added stepped up adding comments about other pending legislation as well as what we could do to support our rights.  Bohunk Charley is very active in multiple organizations which defend our Second Amendment as well as showing support at matches and events.  I previously ask him to be a state director.  Yesterday he agreed to become a Team SASS State Director for North Dakota.  His contact info has been add to the Team SASS State Directors; Current Roster - Reach out and welcome him aboard.

Charlie

Speaking of State Directors:  Even though all SASS members are members of Team SASS and work in their own ways to support our Second Amendment; we still have several states not represented with State Directors.  With the current political times being what they are, we definitely need representation in all 50 states.  To see if you state has a State Director you can look on the Team SASS State Directors; Current Roster.  If you or someone you know would like to step up and fill this position in our fight for our rights, contact me.  Since some might ask what a State Director does I have restated it below. 

The role of the TSSD will be to lead this effort within their state, contact and stay in touch with representatives of as many clubs as possible and enlist those who have the requisite enthusiasm for and dedication to our cause. These leaders will provide the motivation and coordination for the club representatives to actively confront politicians and push our agenda of supporting the Second Amendment. They would be the official SASS representative for their state.

As can be seen, there is a lot in this that many people do.  A State Director steps it up and organizes things in their respective states.

Charlie

Archived