SASS Wire Forum

2018 SASS Colorado State Championship

LogoTC.gif.5a67c5f58d9ee4547c399ed03d67cc0c.gif

The 2018 Colorado State SASS Championship, "The 6th annual return of the Buffalo to the plains" wild west show will be held September 7th-9th.  Twelve fun stages, speed side matches, long range, Annie Oakley, Medusa challenge, RO classes  and much, much more.

Registration forms and info HERE. http://www.briggsdalecountyshootists.com/  

The Cobblestone Inn & Suites in Kersey and Eaton are offering discount rates.
                  Rooms must be booked 30 days in advance to get the discounted rate.
                  They have a hot breakfast starting at 0530, buffet style. It is 35-40 min. drive to the range.
                  The Kersey Pizza and salad restaurant with in walking distance.
                  When you book your room mention "Briggsdale County Cowboys" to receive the discount.

http://www.staycobblestone.com/co/eaton    Cobblestone Inn and Suites Eaton, CO

485 S Elm Rd.
                  Eaton, CO 80615
                  (970) 454-2077 or (970) 454-2783
                  Rates $ 92.00 plus tax 1 King bed or 2 Queen beds: Cut off date is 8/17/18

http://www.staycobblestone.com/co/kersey   Cobblestone Inn and Suites Kersey, CO

309 Hill St.
                  Kersey, CO 80644
                  (970) 351-9411
                  (970) 353-0305
                  Rates $ 92.00 plus tax 1 King bed or 2 Queen beds: Cut off date is 8/17/18

• 2 months later...

Everyone better get signed up for this shoot. It's been a great shoot for several years and now a chance to shoot with some top shooters for the Colorado State Championship. There are a bunch of great shooters from Colorado and this shoot should bring out the best from the surrounding areas too. 

We're hand delivering our applications tomorrow. :FlagAm:

• 2 months later...
On 3/30/2018 at 2:43 PM, Gateway Kid SASS# 70038 Life said:

Planning on being there, just getting everything in order

Regards

:FlagAm: :FlagAm: :FlagAm:

Gateway Kid

Looking forward to seeing you Gateway!  Long time no see! :D

On 8/26/2018 at 2:08 PM, Nellie Blue #54399 said:

Looking forward to seeing you Gateway!  Long time no see! :D

Would love to see you as well

unfortunately my Mom’s situation has changed for the worse and I will be with her in Brighton that weekend.

i May be up that way to say Hi on Saturday if things work out and you will definitely be on the “must see” list

All the best 

Gateway

49 minutes ago, Gateway Kid SASS# 70038 Life said:

Would love to see you as well

unfortunately my Mom’s situation has changed for the worse and I will be with her in Brighton that weekend.

i May be up that way to say Hi on Saturday if things work out and you will definitely be on the “must see” list

All the best 

Gateway

I'm sorry to hear about your mom.  I'm only getting to make the trip to CO because my brother is coming to parent-sit so I can have a break. Thank heaven for him. :D  

I sure hope you'll be able to make it.  I'll be staying at the range with Aspen Filly so look for us if you're able to make it. :D  I sure would enjoy seeing you. :D

Archived