SASS Wire Forum

Debbie's at it again!

Rye Miles #13621

Sounds like more of what comes out of the south bound end of a north bound horse, what else can I say but that some people never learn - e.g. your not supposed to be able to buy methamphetamine, LSD, cocaine, crack or heroin because they passed laws that said so; but look at how that is working out.  What bothers me is that they really do not seriously want to fix anything.  another example is their statement "Without background checks on ammunition sales, there’s nothing to stop dangerous people – barred from buying guns – from amassing vast ammunition arsenals",  Seriously???? How can Richard Blumenthal be a US Senator when he doesn't even know that there are a multitude of laws on the books already covering this?.   They want their 15 minutes of fame while they try to strip us of our rights.  Everything they want to legislate has been tried in other places with a proven track record of failure after failure.  The ones that profess that it is common sense are either ignoring true common sense or have no concept of what common sense really is.  Additionally, they really should educate themselves on a given topic before stepping into the public eye and showing the whole world how little they really know.  Gran-dad  always told me that it was better to be quiet an let others think you the fool than to open your mouth and remove all doubt (a saying which he stole from someone else).

Sorry, had to vent but I'm feeling much better now...:rolleyes:

I'm finding myself getting really frustrated with this crap. If ya wanna save children, take away their smart phones and save car accidents. Also, might want to put an age limit on Tide Pods as well.

Archived