SASS Wire Forum

NEW SHOOTERS TO FORUM - UPDATE

We've hit 155 New Members to the SASS WIRE Forums, with a total of 1,816 Welcome posts since the program started on November 9, 2017.

In the 49 days since the last THREAD posted on February 9th, here is an update on the statistics that have been compiled.

5abd016e02306_03_29.2018NewMemberWelcomes.JPG.a2c6cb81452b4df36b79c5e20b225682.JPG

Its great to see so many new members :D

Tried to leave ya a PM, but, your box is full. So here's the msg. :

Nice job with the tracking of the Newbies Cool Gun. It's fun to Welcome them and great to see how many. I was just tellin Ellie it seems to be about 3 or so a day. When I don't get on, it's amazing how many I find!

5a2a989e95497_SASSWelcome.JPG.ed5045d9abb98d8837093843c187d2e5.JPG

44 minutes ago, Eyesa Horg said:

Tried to leave ya a PM, but, your box is full. So here's the msg. :

Nice job with the tracking of the Newbies Cool Gun. It's fun to Welcome them and great to see how many. I was just tellin Ellie it seems to be about 3 or so a day. When I don't get on, it's amazing how many I find!

5a2a989e95497_SASSWelcome.JPG.ed5045d9abb98d8837093843c187d2e5.JPG

Eyesa:

I try to keep my mailbox at a level that others can still email me.

As you know, we are limited as to how many messages can be saved before it gets full.

Lately I have been printing out certain ones, and deleting them after I know I have a hard copy.

A lot of them are sending emails to the New Members to invite them to tell more about themselves, and others are sending the New SASS WIRE Forum Posse members their new signature to use in their welcomes.

It's challenging at times; however, helps feed the analytical part of my brain. :P

Thanks for the vote of confidence.

Archived