SASS Wire Forum

Ultimate proof...

Dantankerous

This video tells it all. It COULD give you a headache, it COULD make you want to drink. Or puke.

The amount of ignorance we face is staggering.

Sorry, stopped watching the foolishness after I saw the senator from Vermont.

Scary.  Ignorance must be bliss for them, but they need to stop spouting off about things they know NOTHING ABOUT.  Statistics are proof that most gun related fatalities are not from semi-automatics or police shooting "unarmed" people.  Statistics show more deaths due to car accidents caused by cell phone use than gun fatalities.  People in  Texas with a concealed carry permit or licensed to carry permit have been through a NICS criminal background check, have no felony convictions (at least not at the time of application), have no drug-related convictions, no mental defects/disabilities, have no Class B misdemeanor or higher convictions in at least the past 5 years.  Criminals will NOT stop using any weapon including guns just because it is illegal.  Criminals ignore the laws which is why they are criminals.

OOOOOps, Sorry Charlie, I sadly don't even remember leaving a contentious comment beyond what you left there. I'll be more careful in the future. Thanks

Archived