SASS Wire Forum

Deeba SloWalker

G. P. Cobb

Lost my life pardner last month.   To those in Kansas and Oklahoma that enjoyed the company of this Indian Princess.

Mourn with me.............. GP Cobb  82248

Deeba SloWalker   February 6 1955  -- February 28 2018

In Retrospect of the Life and Times of Debra Lynne Siefert Stolsworth,

I pen these final words…….

I Want to extend my personal heartfelt thanks  -- to family, relatives, friends, pastors and staff for making me feel a welcome part of this community in my final hour of need as we celebrated the Life of Deb Stolsworth; the only woman I have ever truly Loved; for now and evermore……

A special thanks: to her Sons Jerry Stolsworth and David Bruce.

A special thanks: to my God sent angels, Charles Coggins, Cindy Ash, and Sheri Salisbury.

A special thanks: to my neighboring Angels; Rebecca New and Mary Hixon.

And to countless friends and family that consoled me between the 28th of February and the 5th of March, 2018.

To those seen and unseen who will minister and consol me then and in weeks to come as they are being used by the Lord on my behalf.

Rest well my Eternal Love, as you use your new Wings, Your new flawless body            ……without pain and sorrow

When you walk without tears on the Golden Floors of Heaven

… With Jimmy……..

Know how much I already miss you and I’m next in line to be with you forever.

May God Richly bless to those who have eyes to read and ears to hear these words.

God Speed to all my Brothers and Sisters, Now and Forever More, Amen

Larry L Lindgren

Deeba55_Vol3.mp4

Debs-0029.jpg

I am sorry to hear of your loss.

Please know that you have my sincerest sympathy

I pray that the passage of time will only help to ease your sadness and leave you with happy memories.

Sorry for your loss. She be there waiting on the other side.

To those above this line that have replied to my Sorrow,   May the Lord Richly Bless you Beloved Brothers.............. 

We were members of the Powder Creek Cowboys at Lenexa Kansas

GP

6370-rep.jpg

6389-rep.jpg

• 1 month later...

Thanks to those responding in my hour of need.   Still, the pain is not gone away, prolly never will.   We go on by the Grace of God. 

Shalom 

GP

2 hours ago, G. P. Cobb said:

Thanks to those responding in my hour of need.   Still, the pain is not gone away, prolly never will.   We go on by the Grace of God. 

Shalom

Peace to you as well, brother. It will come, in time.

I lost my wife 12 years ago. Since then I've learned that you never get over a loss like that, but you do get used to it. In time you'll smile again, and even laugh. The memories of the good times will eventually outweigh the grief. As you say, we go on by the Grace of God, and the hope that we'll see our loved ones again.

On 3/25/2018 at 2:31 PM, Tennessee Trapper Tom said:

Sorry for your loss. She be there waiting on the other side.

Hard to endure, but you will survive.  Never forget her and she'll live in your memory as long as you live.

Archived