SASS Wire Forum

New Generation Anti Gun Movement

WHOA,,,,This is our future people!!! Think they'll care for the sick and the elderly or just themselves? Like our old ass parents....really....who gave you life bucko!  OK you know media better than old folks...BECAUSE your whole life revolves around the internet and your iphones....YOU HAVE NO interpersonal skills and care for no one including your parents!! You have contributed NOTHING to this world but you can vote so I guess all should hear you roar!? Hopefully you'll mouth off to some vet who will help you with an attitude adjustment.

This little turd is now on the cover of Time magazine with political backing by powerful dems..... with major demonstrations slated for Saturday nationwide...PLEASE.....PLEASE.... post and re post...... wherever you can

and for God's sake and ours support the NRA.

I should warn folks this little person uses some rather salty language to emphasize how upset he is.

https://www.facebook.com/COLIONNOIR/videos/1643366849046399/

We should christen them “Mike’s Kids”, because that’s who is bankrolling this whole debacle.

I like one of the morale posters I saw recently that stated, “3 months ago, they were challenging each other to eat Tide pods. Now, they’re Constitutional experts”.

Geeesh!

WOW!!  Somebody taught him a dirty word and now he’s the greatest thing since sliced bread!!

He’s just offensive enough that his little friends would vote for him. Hopefully he’s just offensive enough that everybody else will vote against him!!

Mike’s kids!!  I LIKE it!!  Maybe Bloomberg will drive himself to destitution supporting these vapid little IDIOTS!!

Who the heck is this character???  

There's a boy who's gonna be right surprised when he mouths off to the wrong person... or in front of some youngsters or ladies and finds somebody's fist in his mouth, yanking his Adam's apple out through where his teeth used to be.

Ooops ~ that almost sounds violent.  :rolleyes:

Let's not make the mistake of lumping everyone of a certain age into the same generalizations about attitude, knowledge and civility.

There are a LOT of very thoughtful and polite "kids" out there, as well as many who understand the Constitution and the 2nd.

These others will burn out, or become left-wing mouthpieces, with the same credibility on guns as Nancy Pelosi.

Stay calm....none of this marching and spouting means squat.  It's not legislative or regulatory.  These kids don't vote (yet) or contribute to campaigns.  And elected officials know that.

LL

Lets keep it civil and tone it down.  Although I understand your frustration think about this.  There are a lot of us who are veterans who have defended our freedoms so again, think about this: Freedom isn't free - it requires you to allow someone to stand on their soapbox in front of a crowd decrying things at the top of their voice that make your blood boil; things that you would stand on your soapbox in front of a crowd decrying against at the top of your lungs.  Be level headed and point out the flaws or even better the contradictions for all to see.  As an example - these same individuals who would want to violate our 2A rights because it fits their agenda, refuse to go along with the idea of clear/see through back packs.  Their reasoning is that it violates their rights to privacy.  To date they have refused to debate another student from their school who is Pro 2A and request they do so.  Does anyone see the contradictions here?  With some of these post there is a degeneration to their level of intolerance for free speech and we are better than that.  What we do need to do, and not only on this thread but on other social medial as well, is to bring these contradictions to light as well as continuing the fight for our 2A rights.  

Charlie

12 hours ago, Charlie T Waite said:

Lets keep it civil and tone it down.  Although I understand your frustration think about this.  There are a lot of us who are veterans who have defended our freedoms so think about this: Freedom isn't free - it requires to allow someone to stand on their soapbox in front of a crowd decrying things at the top of their voice that make your blood boil; things that you would would stand your soapbox in front of a crowd decrying against at the top of your lungs.  Be level headed and point out the flaws or even better the contradictions for all to see.  As an example - these same individual who would want to violate our 2A rights because it fits their agenda refuse to go along with the idea of clear/see through back packs.  Their reasoning is that it violates their rights to privacy.  They date have refused to debate another student from their school who is Pro 2A and request they do so.  Does anyone see the contradictions here?  With some of these post there is a degeneration to their level of intolerance for free speech and we are better than that.  What we do need to do, and not only on this thread but on other social medial as well is to bring these contradictions to light as well as continuing the fight for our 2A rights.  

Charlie

Exceptionally well said. :excl: :FlagAm:

That pipsqueak is only where he is cause CNN is using him and he's not smart enough to see he is merely a short term, throwaway pawn. His mouth is writing checks his arse cannot cash.

The anti-gun left is simply trying yet another sick, sad tactic and this too will fade.

4 minutes ago, Dantankerous said:

That pipsqueak is only where he is cause CNN is using him and he's not smart enough to see he is merely a short term, throwaway pawn. His mouth is writing checks his arse cannot cash.

The anti-gun left is simply trying yet another sick, sad tactic and this too will fade.

I heard that he has stated that he wanted to be a CNN Reporter - not sure of the truth in what I heard but his actions seem to lead that way.  It was also reported on the news that he has to date refused to debate another student from the school who is pro-gun.

Just now, Charlie T Waite said:

I heard that he has stated that he wanted to be a CNN Reporter - not sure of the truth in what I heard but his actions seem to lead that way.

He'd fit the mold.

These are the same kids Texting and Driving !

And the same kids eating Tide Pods !

The Future seems so bright dont it ?

2 hours ago, Grampaw Willie, SASS No.26996 said:

Suggested reading

Who runs March for Our Lives

Thanks, GW!!  Another confirmation of what I've observed and said repeatedly!!

Archived