SASS Wire Forum

Thanks to all the crew at IDES of MARCH MARCH ANNUAL match

Marshal Dan Troop 70448

once again it was a fantastic match, in all aspects,,,Thank    you soooo much to the Ides crew,,  for this year's match and those in the past,, and, Welcome to the new crew

It was a fantastic match as usual. Props, stages, awards and food were top notch all the way. I really gotta thank the folks that have put on this match and the matches through out the years. Outlaw and the gang.....you people are the best. Glad you all are going to get a well deserved rest.

Congrats to Stan and Gin on the overall wins.

Special congrats to my brother, Angus McNasty.......you kicked my ass and almost everyone else's too. Way to go brother.

Sun

A terrific match!  Fun scenarios, good sets, lots of action and movement. Most of us never see the incredible amount of work that  Arcadia Outlaw, Greta and Brucester, Delta Glen and so many others do to make this match the wonderful experience it is.  Thanks all.  And I know the success will continue under the leadership of Smart *.

We had a blast!!  The Ides has been a favorite match since I started shooting. Special folks, special memories, and special gun club. We WILL be there for The Ides 2.0 under Smart * and Evergreen Rose!  

Thank you to to everyone who did anything  to make it go so well!!  

Super big hugs,

Scarlett

They make it well worth the trip from the frozen North Coast. It snowed at home most of the time we were there. I felt real bad about that.:P

The crew at Lake County Pistoleros put on a really great match. Great facility and really fun stages. Just to let you know, I'll be stealing of couple of those stages for our shoots at home. Thanks again for all your hard work in putting on this match. We'll be back.

Archived