SASS Wire Forum

FOUND - Spencer carbine repro

LQ Jones

1 hour ago, BullseyeBaldee said:

Not sure where you live.  Carolina Gunrunners in Raleigh NC has one used never fired for 1025.00.

I'm in Northeast Florida. Cool, I will give them a shout tomorrow. Thank you very much for the lead.

LQ

4 hours ago, BullseyeBaldee said:

Did you ever call Carolina Gunrunners? If you haven't ask for Casey.  Never shot!

Going to call them tomorrow, I got wrapped up in some other stuff this week that's taking up all of my time. 

Do you know what caliber it is?

Thanks!!

LQ

1 minute ago, LQ Jones said:

Going to call them tomorrow, I got wrapped up in some other stuff this week that's taking up all of my time. 

Do you know what caliber it is?

Thanks!!

LQ

45 colt. Used but never shot.  I would buy it but just bought 1886 and c sharps.  Wife would kill me.  Be sure to ask for Casey.   If he is not there then Mike.  Both are owners and are very fair.  It is one of only 3 places I buy from.  

2 minutes ago, BullseyeBaldee said:

45 colt. Used but never shot.  I would buy it but just bought 1886 and c sharps.  Wife would kill me.  Be sure to ask for Casey.   If he is not there then Mike.  Both are owners and are very fair.  It is one of only 3 places I buy from.  

Not authentic, but probably the best option for me. 95% of my cowboy guns are in 45.

LQ

Just now, LQ Jones said:

Not authentic, but probably the best option for me. 95% of my cowboy guns are in 45.

LQ

I have the original 1863 56 56.  I want this gun in 45 colt.  I was in there today and I had to leave.  Please buy it! I don't know how much longer I can hold out.  Not kidding!  This is me shooting the 56 56 for the 1st time.  

Spencer2.mp4

1 minute ago, BullseyeBaldee said:

I have the original 1863 56 56.  I want this gun in 45 colt.  I was in there today and I had to leave.  Please buy it! I don't know how much longer I can hold out.  Not kidding!  This is me shooting the 56 56 for the 1st time.  

Spencer2.mp4

20170325_212345.jpg

Archived