SASS Wire Forum

Original SASS Decal

Fairshake

I'm trying to find one of the original SASS decals. I have some stored away in a box in a storage building that I can not get to at this time. I need it for a project I'm trying to do. I much prefer the old style to the new style. I will be more than happy to pay for the decal and shipping. Your help in this matter will be greatly appreciated. Take Care Fairshake.

13 hours ago, J.S. Sooner, SASS #73526 said:

sass-logo.gif

I wish SASS would bring this one back. 

Nudge, nudge, wink, wink...:D

Yes that is the one I need. I can't thank y'all enough. I think that this one is so much better than the current one. The one we have now is in my mind, a failure as I think they were trying to do a repro of the old tins but it failed. I wish they would take a vote on this emblem and go back to it. It looks so much better on a T-shirt than the present one. Later David

6 hours ago, Fairshake said:

Yes that is the one I need. I can't thank y'all enough. I think that this one is so much better than the current one. The one we have now is in my mind, a failure as I think they were trying to do a repro of the old tins but it failed. I wish they would take a vote on this emblem and go back to it. It looks so much better on a T-shirt than the present one. Later David

I was told at the SHOT Show a few years ago by one of the ladies that the reason we have the new design is because it doesn't say SHOOTING.

I threw every one of them old style stickers away that they ever sent me. Never liked it, too many bright colors. The new one is the only one I’ve ever stuck on anything. It’s subdued. I prefer it.

That is the reason that we live in the best nation on this planet. We are allowed to have  our thoughts and the free speech to express them. I would still like a vote on it.

Chief, I don't know about that but they could still leave the decal and just remove the word. Several gun sites and stores have the word shooting with no problems. If the people who are protesting and I agree that some things need changing but not in the way of making others live the way that a few want us to. If several persons would have done the correct thing then several of our mass shootings including the last one would have never taken place.

Several of the students who are protesting stated they knew that the shooter had several problems. They themselves did not report them.

I like the old one, but I like the new sepia colors. Can't see removing the word shooting as that IS what we do.

Hey my fellow shooters, I did not open this thread to have anyone upset over me looking for the old decal. I don't think it will do anyone any good to see fellow shooters in the cowboy sport to be in a argument. I expressed my feelings about the old decal as a answer to a fellow member, The current decal is most likely the one we will have and it's no big deal as long as the FEDS make my deposit next month. Later David

Wow ,,, I must be in another world. I'd seen those new decals but just thought , Oh ,,, something new. As I've got the "old" stickers stuck on just about everything cowboy. I wondered what Fairshake was talking about. I had to go back to the site to understand what was going on. D#&n ,,, SASS slipped a fast one by me. But ,,, I don't care for the new one either. I'm glad I've got enough stuff with the old Marshall on it. Since the Chronicle was stopped, I really don't read the pdf copy that much. Not on the computer that much, only when I have to. Oh well ,,, stuff happens. Kinda' wish they had voted on it though.

Isom

On 3/18/2018 at 5:40 PM, Chief Rick said:

I was told at the SHOT Show a few years ago by one of the ladies that the reason we have the new design is because it doesn't say SHOOTING.

Then I guess I can't find an image of the new one.  The one for sale on the website still says shooting.  Which one are you talking about? 

SASS Marshal Decal (3 for $5.00)

40 minutes ago, Ramblin Gambler said:

Then I guess I can't find an image of the new one.  The one for sale on the website still says shooting.  Which one are you talking about? 

SASS Marshal Decal (3 for $5.00)

Hmmm.  Now I can't find the sepia version that didn't spell it out.

Guess they went back to the original design but in sepia.

Good to know.

2 hours ago, Catlow4697 said:

Next thing the firearms will be removed to be politically correct

+1,   I think I've had enough of all the PC crap. JMHO

Hey Smokey, Been a while since we put some lead downrange together. I found enough to take care of my project and it came out well.

Thanks to everyone for the responses that I received on offers to send some. 

I hope I can get some of these medical problems taken care of and come up to shoot with y'all. Later

Archived