SASS Wire Forum

Shout out to SKB Cases

Renegade Roper

SKB Cases not only are great products but their customer service is AWESOME!   Coming back from our trip to Winter Range (this year also known as the trip from hell cuz everything that could go wrong did) Southwest decided to mutilate our SKB gun cases.  It looked like they dropped them from 30'.  We'd had these cases for 7 yrs w/nothing more than a few scratches put on them & we fly with them at least twice a year.  They broke the carry handle completely off one case,  broke a latch off each case & both cases were misaligned so they would not seal.  I will say Southwest was very good about handling the claim and did reimburse us for the cases & we bought new ones.  After looking at the broken cases I figured I would see if I could order replacement parts & we could use them for transporting the guns to monthly matches.  I knew SKB had a lifetime warranty but hadnt kept the receipts so when I called to get the handle & latches I fully expected to pay for them.  They asked me if I was the original owner of the cases & I confirmed I was & without even asking what happened he said he would ship the parts out Monday.  No charge.  Another example of damn good customer service & I will definitely keep buying SKB gun cases not only for their durability but also their customer service!  Just thought I would let people know about it in case they are looking to purchase a gun case & are undecided about which brand.  I would definitely recommend SKB!

Roper

Archived