SASS Wire Forum

Stainless Revolvers and '92 Carbine FS

I have for sale a pair of Taylor's Cattlemen Revolvers and a Rossi '92 Carbine (SPF) for Sale

1. Pair of Taylor's Cattlemen                                                                    $1100.00 + $35 shipping

• 357 mag
  • Stainless
  • 4 3/4" Barrels
  • Cody Congener Action Jobs
  • Fired Blue Screws
  • Unfired and NIB 

image.png.70053b1b5d689dd9f05767ff6963d287.png

2. Rossi Carbine                                                                                                    $600.00 + $35  shipping SOLD PENDING FUNDS

• 357 mag
  • Stainless
  • 19" Round Barrel
  • Top Bolt Safety has been removed and replaced with stainless plug
  • Johnny Meadows Action Job

image.png.7bed0f8c9b3ea25f9bf7877029f6ddbc.png

'92 - Safety Removed.jpg

All guns will be shipped to the FFL of buyers choice, FedEx 2nd Day. Any additional requests will be at the expense of the buyer.

Your FFL MUST accept shipments from "private individuals" or any additional expense will be that of the buyer.

Buyer will receive tracking number when they ship.

NOT LOOKING FOR OFFERS OR TRADES

First, "I'll take 'em" posted here on the Classified, is the new owner.

Appreciate you stoppin' by to take a look

God Bless

Frio

USPS was guaranteed to deliver on Wednesday  3/14. Did you not get it on Wednesday? If you didn't please let me know and I will contact USPS and get my money back for the 2 day delivery charge. 

Are the Uberti Cattlemen the version 2 with the safety hammer? From the looks of of the base pin they appear to only have one position winch I would guess means safety hammer. 

Frio,

I received the rifle today and it looks good. However, it won’t load nor will it feed into the chamber.  Did you have any issues like this before? I took it to my gunsmith and he is checking it out. 

Had no issues what so ever with the rifle.

I ran several full mag tubes thru the gun when I received it.

Didn't use it in a match as I just picked it up off the Wire not too long ago.

Frio

I could load a few in and then one would get stuck and 2 or 3 would come back out at one time.  Then I tried to rack one into the chamber and it would get hung up. So I straighten it out using my finger. I tried to get it to load a round into the chamber and it would not raise the round up and load the it into the chamber to fire. I will let you know what the gunsmith finds out. 

What type of ammo were you using? I tried WIN and REM LRN, FMJ and Hollow point 38 rounds.

Archived