SASS Wire Forum

Put Your Money Where Your Mouth Is

Until March 16, for a mere $250 (instead of the usual $1000), your NRA Life membership can be upgraded to Endowment.  And you get a free NRA jacket in the bargain.  And you can choose a $25/month payment plan if desired.

This is a time that demands that we support the only organized voice we have; please step up.

LL

1 hour ago, Loophole LaRue, SASS #51438 said:

Until March 16, for a mere $250 (instead of the usual $1000), your NRA Life membership can be upgraded to Endowment.  And you get a free NRA jacket in the bargain.  And you can choose a $25/month payment plan if desired.

This is a time that demands that we support the only organized voice we have; please step up.

LL

LL:

Couple of questions that others may have:

1. Is this offer only to upgrade from Life Membership to Endowment?
  2. Am I correct that an NRA Life Membership is still $1,500 to join?
  3. I could not find anywhere on the NRA website regarding the $250 offer. Do you have a link?

22 minutes ago, Father Kit Cool Gun Garth said:

LL:

Couple of questions that others may have:

1. Is this offer only to upgrade from Life Membership to Endowment?
  2. Am I correct that an NRA Life Membership is still $1,500 to join?
  3. I could not find anywhere on the NRA website regarding the $250 offer. Do you have a link?

Father:

NRA has one of the most complicated website I have ever seen; don't descend down that rabbit hole.

I received an email; I'll post the link below.

I only know about the upgrade from Life to Endowment; Life is still $1500, but I believe that there may be some offers out there for lesser dollars.

http://graphics.nra.org/wayne/vision9-life.html

LL

Even though me and the NRA are still at loggerheads for them “losing” my life membership (long story, but yes, they lost my info) I renewed my annual membership and took them up on the multi year renewal for 5 years. If / when I ever get my life membership straightened out they’ll have a little extra in their coffers. If not, well, that’s what I get for taking a long time for following up with them on why my membership got “misplaced”.

Also, I am sending some money to the NRA / ILA to help fight the silliness...yes, it’s silliness but it’s deadly serious silliness.

I am also making sure folks know that “I am the NRA” by installing a large 10” NRA member decal on my truck’s back window (along with a couple of reminder stickers that we do have a first amendment) and by openly asking anyone at gun stores and ranges if they are NRA members and encouraging them to join if they aren’t and to send donations if they are. 

Thanks for for posting this Loophole. :)

Just upgraded mine.

I dropped my membership. We were getting at least one call a week, if not more, asking for funds to defend yet another one of their panic we're loosing our gun rights deals.We told them they got all the money they were going to get and stop calling. Nope, and I was done.

Ike

4 hours ago, irish ike, SASS #43615 said:

I dropped my membership. We were getting at least one call a week, if not more, asking for funds to defend yet another one of their panic we're loosing our gun rights deals.We told them they got all the money they were going to get and stop calling. Nope, and I was done.

Ike

I have no issues with them calling. I politely told the lady that I would mail back my life membership card if they did not stop calling me every other day. Haven't had a call since. Still get the emails and mail but no phone calls.

7 hours ago, John Barleycorn, SASS #76982 said:

Sorry, I’m still P.O.ed about them selling out on the bump stock issue. Like them or not, they preached it was not the implement of the crime, but rather the criminal, then they caved after Las Vegas. 

Honestly, I had never even heard of bump stocks before the Las Vegas shootings.  In the big scheme of things, I can look past that situation, which did not involve the banning of any firearm.  Turning our backs on the NRA at this point is biting off our noses to spite our faces.

LL

11 minutes ago, Loophole LaRue, SASS #51438 said:

Turning our backs on the NRA at this point is biting off our noses to spite our faces.

LL

+1

STL Suomi

21 minutes ago, Loophole LaRue, SASS #51438 said:

Honestly, I had never even heard of bump stocks before the Las Vegas shootings.  In the big scheme of things, I can look past that situation, which did not involve the banning of any firearm.  Turning our backs on the NRA at this point is biting off our noses to spite our faces.

LL

I'm straying from the point, I think.  Some of us may have issues with the NRA, but that is not the subject of this thread.  Let's put the complaints in another post, if necessary, and stay on point here.  IF you are an NRA member, please consider this opportunity to enhance your membership and support those things they do to safeguard your rights.  If you are not a member, please consider joining.  It is a scary moment in time for lawful gun owners; we need a powerful voice speaking on our behalf amidst the screaming masses.

LL

Upgrading my NRA Life to Endowment today.

I was going to send some money their way anyway. This is a great opportunity to upgrade AND support the cause.

Just sent money to GOA and SAF anyway. I'm on a roll. ;)

Did it.

And a bump to keep this going.

:D

Archived