SASS Wire Forum

Addition to the Family

Barry Sloe

Out walking our one dog on Wednesday and saw a loose dog.  Thought this one couple was going to take care of it.  So, out walking again last night and saw the same dog.  Finished our walk, grabbed a leash, and headed back to pick him up.

This morning we took him to the vet to see if he had a chip.  He did, but his old owner didn't want him back.  The vet checked him out and he came home with us. 

Meet Butch.

IMG_20180309_185409365.jpg

1 minute ago, Michigan Slim said:

Good looking pup! Hope he works out for you.

Thanks. He's 2 years old and has been super mellow.

How could anyone just dump a beautiful dog like that and not want him back?  I can understand a dog getting out and being missing, but when found and notified of his location to not want him back is beyond me.  He looks to be a real sweetie.

11 hours ago, Barry Sloe said:

Out walking our one dog on Wednesday and saw a loose dog.  Thought this one couple was going to take care of it.  So, out walking again last night and saw the same dog.  Finished our walk, grabbed a leash, and headed back to pick him up.

This morning we took him to the vet to see if he had a chip.  He did, but his old owner didn't want him back.  The vet checked him out and he came home with us. 

Meet Butch.

IMG_20180309_185409365.jpg

My hat is off to you, sir. That’s a very humane and noble thing you’ve done. Butchs life is much, much better now, thank you.

The new owner contacts the 'chip' company and with the code from the chip gets the info changed.

The info is in a 'puter data-base. Not the chip.

That previous owner needs to be charged for abandonment/abuse! :angry:

Thank you for saving him.

OLG

WAYTA'GO Barry!!

Chip company has been updated with our info. The paperwork for his tags is in the mail.  

He's definitely a pup and full of energy.  Seems to be house broken. We definitely don't have any regrets about taking him in.

BS

IMG_20180310_093326974.jpg

30 minutes ago, The Original Lumpy Gritz said:

Dogs are the proof, that Angels do exist. 

OLG

My wife has a shirt that says "dogs and horses are proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy"

T-Shirt philosophy

I believe it

Ours have given way more than they have taken.

Regards

:FlagAm: :FlagAm: :FlagAm:

Gateway Kid

Archived