SASS Wire Forum

International Renewal

Lazy Dave

G'day Folks,

Been a while since I browsed these pages, still seeing those bullets in the campfire cause a ruckus in six different directions :D

But on to my topic:

Just got my SASS Renewal and thought I'd take care of it online, the International and 5 year options seem to have disappeared, I might have missed a memo or is it all One Year or Life now?

Hope I only missed a page/link, I liked that I could forget about it for a few years.

Cheers

Lazy Dave

Howdy LD

As far as i know you just put in the number of years you want, just did another 3 years for myself & wife, would love to get life m'ships but with our  weaker dollar it works out to $ 1100 AU each.

Regards Mohawk

Thanks for the info, yeah AU$ sucks at the moment

2 hours ago, Painted Mohawk SASS 77785 said:

Howdy LD

As far as i know you just put in the number of years you want, just did another 3 years for myself & wife, would love to get life m'ships but with our  weaker dollar it works out to $ 1100 AU each.

Regards Mohawk

Cheers

Lazy Dave

Archived