SASS Wire Forum

Myths

Subdeacon Joe

1 hour ago, Cheyenne Ranger, 48747L said:

and here I thought the three heads would be more of an attention-getter than the coloring of his (their?) coat

learn something every day

The point is that the master of the underworld used such a common name for his dog.  I mean, you would expect a deity to have a dog named something other than "Spot" or "Fido," don't you think?

8 hours ago, Subdeacon Joe said:

The point is that the master of the underworld used such a common name for his dog.  I mean, you would expect a deity to have a dog named something other than "Spot" or "Fido," don't you think?

If it's a Cajun deity or spirit, would Phydeaux be appropriate?

Never name a dog "Dog". He thinks everyone is his friend and he'll run off with a bunch of kids and he'll never come back home...

I had a very mischievous dog a number of years ago. He would always be getting in tha garbage, digging holes (sometimes in the carpet) and begging at the table. You know, dog stuff.

For the longest time, he along with my friends thought his name was “ ya’ little b*=%#@d!” 

3 hours ago, Wild Will Bartell said:

he along with my friends thought his name was “ ya’ little b*=%#@d!” 

Yep.  Raised a kitten on a doll bottle.  He was a piece of work.  He thought him name was Dammit Kitty.  Even my mama, who never swore, said it to him.

Archived