SASS Wire Forum

Guess who is funding the student gun control movement

https://constitution.com/guess-whos-funding-anti-gun-student-movement/  3/6/2018

They had lots of "help" with their anti-gun protests.

I realize all I have to do, is NOT open Tripe.  However, I think the referrals to Radical sites with nasty underlying agendas are best taken elsewhere.  These sites become and are very Political.

From the very beginning I suspected the students had professional help getting their faces in the news. It also explains why the students from Stoneman Douglas who spoke out against more gun laws (and there were several, trust me) were kept out of the media spotlight.

No offense Dutch, but where exactly can we find accurate, fair and unbiased news anymore? My brother has a gay friend who got upset not long ago when he heard that VP Pence was pushing a bill to criminalize homosexual behavior. No such bill existed, but apparently some far-left news site announced it. We both know that hard-left and hard-right websites both lie, but then in the middle we've got CNN and MSN who take sides, distort facts, and sometimes outright lie as well. It was said that the Internet would break down social barriers and make information freely available to all, but as we can see sometimes that can be too much of a good thing.

So how do we get some legislators to bring out some "common sense" media control legislation? That's the only thing that's gonna change the media and their agenda. 

And before you start hollering about the 1st Ammendment, keep in mind that anything they want to do to to the 2nd is OK to do to the 1st-that's only fair by their methods.

Archived