SASS Wire Forum

Gun Control explained

Marshal Dan Troop 70448

Oh my gawd..that first video reminds me of an almost identical conversation I had with a woman at work a few years ago.  

After our talk her car got broken into and then her apartment a couple of days later (she left a key to her apartment in her car).

All of a sudden she asked me what kind of gun she should buy.

I told her “None, you shouldn't be able to own a gun, right?” and walked away. Boy did that feel good.

Later I gave her the name and number of a shooting instructor that had an FFL and could help her pick a gun. I thought about taking her to the range myself but she was annoying.

That first one - wow. Everything that came out of her mouth was idiotic.

But then, about half the stuff that came out of his was also idiotic.

Two morons debating.

1 hour ago, Pat Riot, SASS #13748 said:

Oh my gawd..that first video reminds me of an almost identical conversation I had with a woman at work a few years ago.  

That is what most of the people at the "Townhall On Gun Violence" I went to on Saturday sounded like.

I had a forum discussion with a woman once who refused to hear any possibility of any person carrying a concealed firearm in the Church she attended.  She was adamant that if discovered, they would be required to remove the gun immediately or leave the premise.   I nicknamed it the "no salvation for the legally armed" debate.

Archived