SASS Wire Forum

In honer of the great people participating in SASS

It is a pleasure to belong to a group of people that have integrity and honesty like the Cowboy Action groups. I have been in  competitive shooting sports for 

61 years and have never come across a better bunch of people. Thank you all for the great times and pleasant experience that is Cowboy Action shooting.

Johnny Meadows

JM,

It takes Integrity to discern Integrity....... ;)

I've told many Pards that the couple times you and I communicated were always pleasant and enjoyable.

Keep up the good work.

..........Widder

here here!!  99% of the membership of SASS are the salt of the earth,,, 

I agree Johnny Meadows and your incredible family is such a big part of it.  Thanks for all you do.

And to you, JM, For sharing your skills and expertise in gunsmithing so that many of us have top quality firearms with which we can compete.

14 hours ago, Buckaroo Bubba said:

Love this sport, Love the People!!!

Plus 1 to this.

Pappy, You and yours are the cogs in them those wheels and I'm proud to have you as a friend to me and my entire family. If your never around I can always be in good hands with your other half & Amber

God Bless you and yours Pappy.

JRJ

20 hours ago, Johnny Meadows,SASS#28485L said:

It is a pleasure to belong to a group of people that have integrity and honesty like the Cowboy Action groups. I have been in  competitive shooting sports for 

61 years and have never come across a better bunch of people. Thank you all for the great times and pleasant experience that is Cowboy Action shooting.

Johnny Meadows

Does this post mean you are getting out of the game? 

It just means his shoulder is feeling better!!!!!

Great family.  Our family has really enjoyed shooting with yours.  Your friendship over the years has really been terrific.  You have gone out of your way on many occasions to fix a broken gun for myself, wife and son.  Over the years Amber must have felt like Fed Ex getting guns to be worked on to you.  Wish wife and I were still shooting.  

Hey Johnny!

I just saw that you are coming to the CA State match at my home venue. Yippee!  I'm looking forward to seeing you again. I think you will like the match.

You were my posse marshal at the Nevada El Dorado Match in 2007. I had a great time there. Your mom was our scorekeeper and she was a sweetie.

See you soon!

Allie Mo

Thanks to the whole bunch of y'all! I enjoy each day I sign on to see what my cowboys are up to.....God bless you all and thanks....JNH

in respect to the OP , i would love to think we met but think not , thank  you for thinking so highly of all of us without meeting us , i agree , in all of my travels and at all of my shoots there has never been a finer group of people to associate with , ive been among some great shooters in other venues that i will attest to being great people to know , but as a whole this SASS group is the folks i want to spend a week-weekend-day with any time , good company always and respectful of your privacy in close quarters as well , i am going to introduce my grandkids to it soon 

Archived