SASS Wire Forum

Shotgun - California Legal?

If ya wanna know if your shotgun is legal in California, no problemo...  :rolleyes:

Just click on the link below!  ^_^

Simple, huh...?  :huh:

Shotgun Flowchart   

Cold, snow, windy and that's just in the summer. Not quite that bad, but here the only guns not allowed are full auto unless you have the stamp for them. We have several people manufacturing  AR's and/or the components for them here.

I'd go nuts living under as many BS laws Cal has. Laws don't stop anyone from shooting up a place if they really want to.

OLG...are you going to the Crap Shoot in April? So far another shooter and I have plans on venturing that way for that shoot.

By following the first chart the Mossberg Shockwave is legal in CA. I was surprised but didn’t go on to the next pages as I don’t need anger or frustration right now as it is Saturday and I do not have a cage fight to attend.

I did Google “Mossberg Shockwave California legal”. It’s obvious that some people just parrot embellished bull crap and others are so full of the same it’s incredible.

The thing is the chart would make one think the Shockwave is legal there, but it really isn’t but you’d have to anslyze those other pages and the Penal Codes in detail to figure it out.

That is what gets people in trouble. States, and CA is definitely not the only one, write laws for lawyers, not for the people affected.

I can come to California now and smoke marijuana as a recreational pastime but I have to worry about what shotgun I'm going to use on the skeet range? Is that about right?

1 hour ago, Dantankerous said:

I can come to California now and smoke marijuana as a recreational pastime but I have to worry about what shotgun I'm going to use on the skeet range? Is that about right?

Yep.  And some cities have safe facilities where you can shoot up heroin.  

Wow!

Progress. I guess.

Archived