SASS Wire Forum

Welcome to Polish Cappers. Our brand new 2023 model PCCS capper is perfect for Colt, Remington New Army and other revolvers, pistols and rifles .....

Hello, next order from Massachusetts state just arrived. We will send your PCC capper today.

Just FYI, New order from Australia as well (I am not publishing all orders destinations info here just from USA), your PCC also will be send today. We have our Customers from many places in the world. You can read their opinions about our products on our page. Https://www.polishcappers.com

Thank you very much for your trust and great experience with PCC capper. We are online since 03/2017 and soon it will be just two years on the market. We have still 100% happy and satisfy Customers and 100% delivery rate.

best regards,

Polish Cappers

Hello next order from Missouri state just arrived, thank you very much. Your PCC capper is now ready and we will send it today.

BTW, here is updated map of our customers base in USA:

xy88wT.jpg

As you can see still there are few states where we do not sell our cappers yet but this blank space is shrinking on the map. So once again thank you very much for supporting us.

best regards,

Zbigniew and Agnieszka

Polish Cappers

Edited by polishcappers

Hello, new order from Hawaii just arrived, we already send your PCC capper. Thank you very much. Your order is no  500 ;). 

We are open 24/7/365 all around the clock but remember between date (22 DEC Saturday  -till 26 DEC WED our Post Office is closed so we will not be able to send any capper. The same will be on New Year 31DEC/01JAN.

Cheers,

Zbigniew and Agnieszka

Polish Cappers

Hello, Hello, Hello,

It is Christmas time coming to us therefore we (Polish Cappers - Agnieszka and Zbigniew) would like to say to all of you Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year 2019!

Thank you very much for your support, God bless you and stay healthy and happy.

Cheers,

Agnieszka and Zbigniew from Warsaw, Poland

https://www.polishcappers.com

PS. You can read more about my new project called Polish Locks here: https://www.polishlocks.com. I hope someone in the world will find it interesting to starting partnership with me and will produce it worldwide. 

Edited by polishcappers
  • Like 1

Hello, new order from Tennessee just arrived. Your PCC capper will be send today. Thank you. (PCA is sold out now - we will produce it later on together with PCC). 

best regards,

Polish Cappers 

Hello and Happy New Year!

Our PCC capper cost approx 49USD and delivery to USA and Worldwide is flat rate 4USD so together 54USD at this moment. All depends on USD/PLN rate. All details are available on our page https://www.polishcappers.com

Cheers,

Polish Cappers

Hello, next order from Texas state arrived, thank you very much. We sent already both orders (Texas and Minnesota). Usually it takes 10-15 days for delivery but sometimes is longer even 30 days depends on your local Post Office. Our package living Poland in 2-3 days after we sending them. We have 100% delivery rate so be patient please. If you will not be patient however please contact us we will give you tracking number that you can use to speed up delivery.

All the best in New Year!

best regards,

Polish Cappers

Hello next order from Idaho just arrived, (you order like crazy ;) I have only 30 units left on stock and the next production will be in 2 months so it could be that there will be no cappers for a few weeks). We will send it on Monday as well, thanks.

best regards,

Zbigniew

Polish Cappers

Hello, next order from Wisconsin just arrived. We are very happy reading your comments: "  Just ordered the new PCC model to use on 1851 Navy. Love my first one. Great product thank you. Any new products in future?
Happy New Year
"

You have our PCA capper and now go for PCC is very nice for us to hear your nice words. We do not know what we should new introduce? 

Best regards,

Polish Cappers

Hello, we decided to stop selling PCA model as our PCC is superior and can serve both Remington New Army  and Colts revolvers. PCA was originally designed to support only Remington New Army. Now our universal PCC model is number one choice from our Customers. 

Best regards,

Zbigniew and Agnieszka

Polish Cappers

Hello, today we received next order from Washington state thank you very much and first time ever order from Russia, from small village near the Vladivostok. I thought that we will never receive any order from Russia because of our White Eagle engraved on the lid. This is the symbol of our fight with Russia Empire in 1868.

Ok nevertheless it is nice to have next orders coming, we have c.a. 20 units of our PCC on stock and we will start next manufacturing process in the end of this month. As I mentioned in previous post we will produce only our superior PCC capper for 150-170 percussion caps. The price should stay the same for 2019 despite the increase in labour cost. 

Thanks a lot,

best regards,

Zbigniew

Polish Cappers

Hello to Polish Cappers!  The lucky folks at Bordertown who won your cappers are happy campers!  They (the cappers) are top of the line for quality, workmanship and value. Thanks again. 

TTB

• Thanks 1

Hello, Hello, Hello. 

Dear TTB,

We are very glad that your guests in Bordertown are happy with our universal cappers. We will sponsor with pleasure next edition of your Bordertown competition in October 2019. Please come back to us in September and we will send you few our PCC cappers for the winners.

BTW, Next order from Nevada just arrived. We will send your PCC capper tomorrow.

thank you very much,

Polish Cappers

Hello, next order from Kentucky just arrived, we will send your PCC capper today.

Here is updated map of our Customers in USA:

kjmoRd.jpg

There are still states where we are not present yet.

Cheers,

Polish Cappers

Hello, next order from Washington state just arrived. Your PCC capper will be send tomorrow. 

FYI, Just few units left on stock and we will made new production cycle of PCC cappers (PCA is stopped now as PCC is superior to PCA). So it will be few weeks without products on stock, sorry for inconvenience.

best regards

Polish Cappers

Hello, I just finish nice toy for kids. This is safe box 3D printed with my unique Polish Combination Lock. So if you have 3D printer you can download STL files and make nice gift for your child.

On my private page https://www.polishlocks.com you can find all details. BTW. I announced the worldwide challenge for people to open my lock prototype and so far no one did this. So your child will have most secure piggy bank ;). I am looking now for someone for partnership to produce some locks/padlocks based on my design.

PS. Our cappers are now well known , thank you for all your support so far. We will continue our adventure with PCC capper. People are very happy using it. We will continue to advertise in SASSNET:  https://www.sassnet.com/Marketplace.php  You can find our Advertisement under Firearm Accessory section.

best regards,

Zbigniew

Polish Cappers

• 2 weeks later...

Hello, first order ever from Oklahoma state just arrived. Thank you very much. We are waiting for your payment and will send you your PCC capper just after receiving your payment.

So Oklahoma is not the last one yet, there are states that we do not have our Customers (please look at the map above).

best regards

Polish Cappers

Hello, new order from Illinois just arrived. Thank you very much. We will send your wonderful PCC capper on Monday. Please show it to your friends and let us know when you receive it.

best regards

Polish Cappers

Hello, new order from Indiana just arrived. Thank you very much. We will send your wonderful PCC capper on Monday as well. Please show it to your friends and let us know when you receive it.

You are great , God Bless America. 

best regards

Polish Cappers

Hello, next order from Florida just arrived. Thank you very much.. We will send your PCC capper today. Please show it to your friends and let us know when you receive it.

best regards

Polish Cappers

Edited by polishcappers

• 2 weeks later...

Hello, next order from Tennessee just arrived. We will send your PCC capper on Monday, thank you very much.

Here is current map of our Customers in US only.

OVJFNq.jpg

best regards,

Polish Cappers

Hello, next order from Arizona just arrived. Thank you very much, we are waiting for your payment.

Please check with your credit card organisation prior to make a transaction if they allow you to do overseas transactions. Sometimes your payments are rejected due to some security procedures especially when you do first time ever overseas payment. Most cases are solved when you contact your credit card organisation for permission for such a transaction.

best regards

Agnieszka

Hello, Thanks for reorder from Arizona (post above) , now everything is perfect. This time your credit card works fine. This is the proof that if you will do overseas transaction for first time you need most probably contact your card operator to allow you for such a transaction. As we see here after such a contact the payment went smoothly without any issue. Thanks again we will send your PCC capper tomorrow, have a nice day.

best regards

Polish Cappers